Thank you for partnering with the Mum Central Network.
Please be aware of the following terms and conditions which apply to an Influencer Sampling Campaign.
Influencer Sampling is a great way to have your product authentically endorsed by our influencer network, who are are always keen to offer a genuine and unbiased opinion on a product or service, and ‘word of mouth’ remains a truly credible and influential tool in the purchasing and decision-making habits of female purchasers.
An Influencer Sampling Campaign with Mum Central includes:
- A custom Solus EDM sent to our Influencer panel, including an overview of the company and or product on offer, inviting them to apply to review the product or service.
- A comprehensive survey upon completion of the campaign to seek influencer feedback, opinion and recommendation
- An editorial round-up of the results generated by the campaign. These results will be published online and promoted across Facebook and our bi-weekly newsletter.
- For campaigns including video, Influencers will compile a custom video review of your product. These can independently be published across their social channels or shared with us for a compilation video (or both). This will be negotiated with you as part of the campaign process.
- Client brief and supporting assets are due four weeks before the live date. Penalties apply for late delivery and may result in a change of date or additional fees. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions for further information.
- It’s imperative that ALL required information is provided upfront for video briefing as we are not always able to make changes once filming has commenced.
- Images should be of high quality and as professional as possible. All images must be 1000 pixels wide. Images are a crucial part of campaigns achieving their best possible results.