There are socks strewn on the bed (which isn’t made, of course), toy trucks everywhere and a massive mountain of doll clothes. Now what? Get organised! How?
Check out these bedroom organisation hacks that makeover messes, keep things neat and stop the stream of stuff from overtaking your child’s room.
1. Put it in pouches. The Navy Stripe’s zipper pouch idea gives you the chance to keep the clutter at bay and put away small-sized toys with ease.
2. Clear storage solutions. If solid bags simply aren’t doing it for your organisation needs, Make It & Love It has a solution! Put those little stray pieces into clear storage bags with drawstring closures (i.e., easy for kids to open and close).
3. Kitchen cabinet beds. Stashing stuff in an under-the-bed drawer isn’t always workable. The Pages came up with a creative solution – re-using kitchen cabinets as bed platforms. Storage galore, and a super-cool look.
5. Label it Up! Label your child’s dresser drawers or play bins with vinyl decals to make everything easier to find.
6. Under-bed studying. Ikea Hackers is known for its – well, Ikea hacks (duh). This one doesn’t disappoint. Instead of separate study and sleeping areas, simply stack them!
7. Storage Zoo. Veetje created a storage solution for stuffed animals that looks like a mini zoo.
8. Tote Bag Tidy. Instead of shelves, hang a few cute tote bags to hold toys, like Play Chic Interiors did.
9. Hang it up. Centsational Girl used hanging baskets to keep toys, books and other playthings within child’s reach, but off of the ground.
10. Wall Garage. A Lo and Behold Life is showing a bedroom car garage (for the mini version) that looks like a shelf and displays the tiny toys with style.