Thank you for partnering with the Mum Central Network.
Please be aware of the following terms and conditions which apply to Editorial Content / Advertorials booked within the Mum Central Network.
- Please advise us of your preferred date and timings as soon as possible.
- We recommend publishing your advertorial during the week (M-F) at 7pm.
- Client brief and supporting assets are due three weeks before the live date. Penalties apply for late delivery, and may result in a change of date or additional fees. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions for further information.
- All video content is to be hosted by client on either YouTube or Vimeo and hosting URL shared with Mum Central.
- First round creative to be sent to client one week before the Advertorial live date, and client feedback must be provided within three days.
- Any changes to the overall campaign message two weeks prior to the editorial live date will incur a penalty fee.
- Advertorials are written by a member of our editorial team.
- Images should be as high quality as possible and a minimum of two images to be provided at a minimum of 800×800 pixels (landscape not portrait).