Fancy packing your bags, grabbing the kids and setting sail for 8 nights onboard the fabulous Carnival Spirit cruise ship? Thanks to Phil Hoffmann travel, one lucky family will get to do just that!
A Carnival cruise offers not only outstanding value for the money, but most importantly, fun!
A “Fun Ship” cruise features day and night time entertainment like stage shows, musical performances, casinos and more. Guests feel right at home, too — think comfy stateroom accommodations, attentive service, delicious food and drink — and they enjoy the experience against the backdrop of some of the world’s most beautiful ports.
Get ready to be the captain of your holiday and take on the 12 decks of fun, adventure and relaxation that awaits on your Carnival cruise. From the onboard water park, over 40 different activities every day and a range of shore excursions to 16 bars and lounges, a variety of restaurants and a child-free Serenity retreat – there’s countless ways to live in the moment. If you’ve never been on a cruise before, be sure to check out our Family Cruising Guide, jam-packed full of valuable information and tips on cruising with kids of all ages.
The Carnival Spirit Cruise Ship offers:
- A ship nearly the length of 3 footy fields, 12 decks of action, adventure and relaxation with over 40 different activities each day
- Spacious and contemporary staterooms are the perfect haven to relax and rest after a full day onboard.
- 3 pools, 4 heated spas
- Waterpark including the Green Thunder waterslide and kids waterpark including mini golf
- Family friendly comedy shows and 3 different age-appropriate youth programs – plenty of choices for all ages
- A two-deck fitness centre, sports court and jogging track
- 4 restaurants including an outdoor BBQ, as well as Nouveau, where for a small cover charge you can dine in style.
- 6 bars and lounges plus an onboard casino to choose from featuring all kinds of games, shows and entertainment.
- Child-free Serenity retreat and a host of child minding services.
Best of all, there’s a range of child-minding services onboard, giving you time out to enjoy some real adult time (and let the kids play with others their own age!). Choose from:
Camp Carnival – Young kids 2–5 are going to have a blast with toys and arts and crafts. Juniors 6–8 can make spin art and play games. And kids 9–11 can chill at pool parties and go on scavenger hunts. Fun x 3!
Circle “C” – Young teens 12–14 hang out together for late-night movies, night time swims, sports, the latest video games and dance parties.
Club 02 – Teens ages 15–17 gather in their own lounge area to play the latest video games, dance on the state-of-the-art dance floor, or just relax and chat with friends at the non-alcoholic drink bar.
Whether you’re after an action-packed holiday or just want to relax and unwind, you can create the type of cruise holiday you want. There’s heaps of fun on offer on our cruise ships and something for everyone; little ones, big ones and the whole family.
Our lucky prizewinner will enjoy this $4950 prize which includes:
- 8 Day New Caledonia Cruise on board Carnival Spirit
- Return airfares from Adelaide to Sydney for 2 Adults & 2 Children
- All port and government taxes
- Prize valid for departures: 15 July, 12 August, 17 October, 25 October, 6 November or 2 December 2014
- Subject to availability. Category 44 – Interior Quad share Cabin
To enter, simply complete the entry form below!
Be sure to check out all our other competitions HERE
They have loads of well-travelled Mums and Dads working for them that would love to help plan your trip. Children get a colouring pack to entertain them while you work out the details, making the experience an enjoyable one for everyone in your family – from start to finish.