If you’ve considered family cruising but are yet to take the leap, join us with Cruise experts from Phil Hoffman Travel to find out why a cruising holiday can be the perfect getaway for the entire family.
Phil Hoffman Travel’s Cruising Expert Christa Kinnear will take us step by step through a family cruising holiday including what’s included, how they work, what to expect, facilities and of course how the kids fit into amazing life onboard a cruise ship.
You will be surprised just how much value a cruising holiday can be (and just how affordable they are!) so join us for 45 minutes of Family Cruising 101 from the comfort of your own home!
All you need is an internet connection to connect to the online presentation (no microphone required – we present to you) OR if you have a mobile you can simply dial in and listen to the fabulous presentation.
There’ll be time for Q&A at the end so Christa will be able to answer any burning question you have, allowing you to have a much better understanding of exactly how a cruising holiday works.
For example, did you know the Carnival Spirit Cruise Ship offers:
- A ship nearly the length of 3 footy fields, 12 decks of action, adventure and relaxation with over 40 different activities each day
- Spacious and contemporary staterooms are the perfect haven to relax and rest after a full day onboard.
- 3 pools, 4 heated spas
- Waterpark including the Green Thunder waterslide and kids waterpark including mini golf
- Family friendly comedy shows and 3 different age-appropriate youth programs – plenty of choices for all ages
- A two-deck fitness centre, sports court and jogging track
- 4 restaurants including an outdoor BBQ, as well as Nouveau, where for a small cover charge you can dine in style.
- 6 bars and lounges plus an onboard casino to choose from featuring all kinds of games, shows and entertainment.
- Child-free Serenity retreat and a host of child minding services.
We know just how popular they are for families these days, and so cost effective too! Board the ship, unpack once and surround yourself with an abundance of entertainment, activities, dining and excitement. It really is the perfect family holiday.
The webinar has now completed. Please find below the recording for your viewing pleasure. Sit back and enjoy!