Did you know a newborn baby’s skin is five times thinner than adult skin? That’s why it needs to be so carefully protected.
Delicate skin needs the gentlest of products – and that’s why WaterWipes baby wipes are the perfect choice for little behinds.
Everywhere we turn in modern life there are nasties. Chemicals. Preservatives. Additives. Manufactured fragrances. All these compounds can cause irritations and allergies – especially on sensitive newborn skin. We are assured they are safe but why expose your child at all when you don’t need to? That’s why when it comes to selecting products for baby, the purest choice is always the best.
WaterWipes baby wipes are an example of just that. In fact, they’re the only baby wipe on the market that 97 per cent of midwives consider suitable for use on newborns* and the first wipe to get approval from both Allergy UK and the National Eczema Association of America.
So, why are they garnering so much praise? Because they’re 99.9 per cent water – and a drop of grapefruit seed extract – all in the convenience of a wipe. They’re as safe and natural as a baby wipe can be!
Here are six reasons every mum should try WaterWipes for their little one:
- WaterWipes are designed for the ‘job’ at hand: Sure, they’re pure and natural but they’re also super thick and moist – perfect for even the messiest of nappies!
- WaterWipes baby wipes are ideal for delicate bottoms: With nothing but softened water and grapefruit seed extract, WaterWipes are the very best choice for sensitive newborn skin.
- WaterWipes are nappy rash friendly: Using a pure baby wipe is crucial in the prevention and cure of nappy rash. Information from the Children’s Hospital supports the removal of all potentially irritating chemical products when treating and preventing nappy rash.
- WaterWipes are used and endorsed internationally: They have the ‘big tick of approval’ from midwives, the Allergy UK Association and the National Eczema Association of America. They’ve also won awards from Mother & Baby magazine and a Black Box Gold Award. Everyone agrees on WaterWipes.
- WaterWipes are easily available in all the major outlets: Sometimes speciality products are hard to get your hands on. Not WaterWipes! You’ll find them in both Coles and Woolworths plus at Chemist Warehouse, Terry White Chemmart, Priceline and a stack of independents. Another little #win when you’re a busy mum.
- WaterWipes are peace-of-mind: When it comes to our little people there’s wonderful reassurance in knowing you’re making the very best choice possible. Reaching for a wipe that’s pure means one less thing to worry about when it comes to your child’s health and happiness.
When it comes to caring for your baby it’s normal to only want the safest and purest products available. Chemical-free WaterWipes baby wipes are absolutely that. No nasties. No additives. Nothing but nature…. and love. (That last bit comes from you, mum!)
This is a sponsored post for WaterWipes.
*Source: Spark research study on 102 Midwives, October – November 2014