Easter just isn’t Easter without an Easter Egg Hunt! This long weekend, join Mum Central on her Easter Egg Hunt full of fun and prizes.
Did you know we have over 600 articles on Mum Central? From recipes to reviews, anecdotes to advice, fun comedy to competitions and plenty of real life stories, we’ve truly got something for everyone but we’re sure there’s something you’ve missed!
Over the next 5 days we will direct you to a different article every day. Some you may have visited before and some you may not have known we even had. That’s the fun of a hunt!
You would be crazy not to play and it’s so easy. Get cracking and be in the running today!
How to Play
1. Each day of the Easter long weekend there will be a clue broadcast across our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) with an easy clue to which you’ll find a corresponding article on Mum Central. HINT: Use the ‘search’ facility on the top right of the site to find what you’re looking for.
2. Then once you have found the right article, and you’ll know by finding the below graphic at the bottom of the article, simply answer the question below it, comment ‘Found It’ and the day on the article and submit your answer in the entry form. The questions are pretty easy and the answers will be clearly found on the article in question.
Day 1 Question: How many weeks pregnant was Tania when she went into labour?
4. To be eligible for the $50 Easter Hunt prize you MUST type ‘Found It Day 1’ or Found It Day 2 etc. in the comments section on the article in question and then answer the question on the competition page correctly. This must be done for EVERY daily clue (5 in total) in order to qualify! Stick with it, it’ll be worth the effort and you’ll be in the chance to win up to 5 BONUS prizes along the way! IMPORTANT: Each Easter Egg has a letter on it. You must collect each letter, unscramble them and submit the WINNING WORD with your entry to win the major prize.
5 There are 5 DAILY PRIZES up for grabs just to say thanks for playing along. In order to win the daily prize, you only need to answer that day’s question correctly, type ‘Found It’ and the day. So ‘Found It Day 1 or Day 2 or Day 3 or Day 4 or Day 5’ in the comments section on the article and submit it via the entry form. The winner will be drawn on Friday 10 April so if that day’s clue has passed, still enter before the competition closes and you’re in the running.
5. You may enter at ANY time over the Easter long weekend but you still must answer EVERY question in order to be eligible for the major prize.
6. Social sharing with your friends will give you an EXTRA entry. Just use the Facebook, Twitter or Google sharing icons on the competition app to qualify. For every friend that enters, you get a bonus entry!