It’s Puffin’s 80th birthday and we’re giving YOU the gifts! Celebrate Puffin’s big day by winning your very own Puffin book lockdown library!
We adore Puffin here at Mum Central and the way they’ve inspired littlies to read for the past 80 years. Kudos to you Puffin, that’s a whole lot of keeping curious minds engaged with the power of the written word and magical illustration.
Enter to win a lockdown library
To celebrate, we’ve got 2 x Lockdown Libraries to give away, each one containing 18 amazing books from the very best of the Puffin library. One is for our beautiful friends in Victoria, and the other is up for grabs to anyone else around the country. More on that below!
Puffin has brought such joy to families with fantastic book titles including The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Where Is The Green Sheep and of course, Australia’s favourite Blue Heeler, Bluey!
Bedtime is always special when reaching for one of those classics. And reading them over and over. And over again. #toddlerlife
PUFFIN FUN FACT: Bluey book sales have exceeded ONE MILLION copies across the series since publication and was even awarded an ABIA Book of the Year award earlier this year. Go Bluey and Puffin!
It’s not just little kids who reap the rewards of Puffin either, older kids do too! Puffin is responsible for the Roald Dahl classics and of course, the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series my own kid has his nose permanently stuck in.
We wish you a very happy 80th birthday Puffin, here’s cheers to plenty more years of fictional characters, terrific stories and reading for everyone!
Win all your favourite Puffin books!
Missing your library visits or need some new material to read? You can win your very own bumper lockdown library book pack, valued at a HUGE $250 each. Each library includes titles from the old classics and new favourites (even Bluey!), meaning there’s definitely something for everyone!
Best of all, it’s delivered straight to your door, and you get them all, for keeps!
Each lockdown library prize pack includes all 17 of these books PLUS an awesome exclusive Puffin water bottle because we all know reading is thirsty work!:
- Bluey: The Beach
- Diary of an Awesome Friendly Kid by Jeff Kinney
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney
- Matilda by Roald Dahl
- The BFG by Roald Dahl
- Where’s Spot by Eric Hill
- Bluey: Fun and Games colouring book
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
- Hairy Maclary from Donaldson’s Dairy by Lynley Dodd
- Alice-Miranda at School by Jacqueline Harvey
- What Zola Did on Monday by Melina Marchetta
- No One Likes a Fart by Zoë Foster Blake
- Where is the Green Sheep? by Mem Fox and Judy Horacek
- There’s a Hippopotamus on Our Roof Eating Cake by Hazel Edwards
- Atticus Van Tasticus by Andrew Daddo and Stephen Michael King
- Friday Barnes 1: Girl Detective by R.A. Spratt
- Puffin Little Environmentalist: Composting
- A Puffin 80th water bottle
That’s quite the haul, wouldn’t you say?