When the skies open again, we all deserve a nice, long holiday away from home. But no one deserves this more than our frontline workers – the doctors, nurses, and healthcare workers who are keeping us safe during this unexpected pandemic.
Thanks to Qatar Airways, 100,000 frontline healthcare workers will receive TWO free international flight tickets to any Qatar Airways’ destination including Australia, Europe, and the Middle East. How lovely is that? The airline has launched the initiative on International Nurses Day too which is such a nice touch.
Thanks for the hard work and dedication
Below is a snippet from the Qatar Airways website:
Thank you to all of the frontline healthcare professionals across the globe. Your tremendous efforts and incredible resilience have given us hope in these times of uncertainty.
In recognition of your hard work and dedication, we are offering 100,000 complimentary tickets on Qatar Airways flights. As a healthcare professional, you are entitled to the following benefits*:
- Up to two complimentary return Economy Class tickets for yourself and a companion, so you can take a well-deserved holiday to a destination of your choice within our network.
- Receive 35% off at Qatar Duty Free outlets at our state-of-the-art hub, Hamad International Airport in Doha.”
Who can apply for a free international flight?
Medical frontline professional only. This includes:
- Medical practitioners
- Lab Technicians
- Clinical Researchers
Do you know anyone in those professions or do you qualify? Make sure you enter then! The tickets are available now until sold out but you will need to apply through the Qatar Website to be eligible. Be quick though as we can’t see this promotion lasting long. After all, it’s not every day an airline gives away international flights!
What to read next
- Qantas Chief Hints at $19 Fares to Get Planes Back Up in the Air, Sooner Than We Think
- 10 Travel Tips That Make Holidaying With Kids 1000 Times Easier
- Bag a Cheap Flight to Europe, Asia with the Scoot Airlines Sale