Little ones love to be bundled up, all snug as a bug in a rug and this is exactly what a sleepbag can offer. A little temperature-controlled haven of comfort, similar to the womb, while helping to promote safer sleep.
If we can keep our babies at a nice and comfy temperature throughout the night, we can avoid any unnecessary wake-ups due to being too hot or too cold.
And that’s a BIG plus for all parents, isn’t it?!
Now, you may be aware that sleepbags come with various TOG ratings – designed to be worn in different temperatures and seasons.
For example, a bag that comes with a 1.0 TOG rating is designed for hot climates and summer months. One with a 3.5 TOG is best for winter, cooler months.
In the past, parents would need to purchase different bags depending on the season or temperature.
But not anymore!
One Sleepbag that provides year-round comfort!
Tommee Tippee has just launched their very first year-round sleepbag. One sleepbag, dual TOG ratings, great for all seasons!
SIGN. US. UP.
And, what’s even more exciting?
We’ve got your golden ticket to give it a try!
We are looking for 5 families with children 0-18 months to test out the innovative and brand-new year-round sleepbag.
If this is something you’d be interested in trying, then please join us! Simply fill out the form below and we will get in touch.
But first, let’s have a look at how the All Season Sleepbag works to provide comfortable sleep 365 days a year.
One sleepbag, multiple TOG ratings
Like all sleepbags in the Tommee Tippee Grobag range, the new All Season Sleepbag works to regulate sleep temperature and help to provide a comfortable sleep environment for your little one.
Each sleepbag comes with all the standard features that set Grobags apart from other sleepsuits and sleeping bags.
However, what makes the Tommee Tippee Grobag All Season Sleepbag stand out is that it allows you to go from summer to winter temperature (and back again), all in the same bag. #genius
Developed by sleep scientists
To design the new sleepbag, the team at Tommee Tippee teamed up with sleep scientists and a qualified paediatrician at Northumbria University.
This sleepbag features zip ‘n‘ pop removable insulation layers that allow parents to easily adjust the level of warmth without disturbing baby’s sleep.
Suitable for use in temperatures ranging from 14-27+°C, it can be easily adjusted from a 2.5 tog to a 1.0 tog sleep bag. How amazing, right??! Sleep magic!
Designed for sleep – anytime, anywhere
It’s great for home, for holidays, for summer, for winter, anywhere!
Oh, and if you happen to be heading for a holiday somewhere extra hot or cold, you don’t need to buy another sleepbag to accommodate this climate change. All you need to do is zip up or down accordingly! Genius, right?!
The Tommee Tippee Grobag All Season Sleepbag comes in three sizes.
- 0-6 months for newborns
- 6-18 months for infants
- 18-36 months for toddlers
Every bag also comes in a gender-neutral palette and with the same amazing quality and features of the original Tommee Tippee Grobag including:
- A two-way zip for easy nappy changes, especially at night or when transferring a tired bub from a pram or capsule to a cot.
- 100% cotton-rich jersey fabric and AloeKind™ breathable mesh to release excess heat and support bub’s natural temperature regulation.
- SnugFit™: Slim fitting through the chest to enable full freedom of movement without restriction
- A roomy hip-healthy bottom that allows your baby to adopt a natural “frog-legged” sleeping position, which is important for correct hip development
- Safety tested and approved and adhere to British and European Safety Standards
Where to buy yours
They aren’t available in Australia just yet but stay up to date through the Tommee Tippee Grobag website where you can pre-order yours.
Get year-round comfort, safety, security, and convenience from just one sleepbag. The perfect solution to helping your little one sleep longer and better, regardless of whether you’re faced with frosty winter nights or hot summer days.
Here’s your opportunity to be one of the first in Australia to test it out!
Keen to become a Mum Central reviewer? Simply fill out the form below.
We require our families to:
- Have a child between the ages of 0-18 months
- Trial your sleepbag during the review period
- Share the product with your strongest social network to raise awareness and share your thoughts
- Take various photos of the product, both lifestyle and packaging
- Fill out a survey at the end of the trial period
- Share our final review article with your strongest social network when it’s published
* from an independent study in April 2021 by MumsViews of 297 UK Mums, who currently use a Grobag