A heartbroken couple has spoken out about the common strangulation hazards in our homes after their toddler became tangled in a backpack strap and died
A mum has shared her son’s horrific experience after swallowing a button battery and how quickly it started to cause damage.
A mum has spoken out of her agony after her two-year-old daughter died from swallowing a button battery.
A mum in Wales left her toddler happily singing in the bath for one minute to fetch a towel. When she returned, her daughter was pink, floppy and not breathing.
Here’s two Mums’ with mouldy bath toy stories that will definitely make you think twice about what is – and isn’t – fun in the tub.
More action is needed to promote battery safety, according to the mums of two girls…
Any busy, working parent who’s juggling too many balls will no doubt be able to…