We love a good cake here at Mum Central so, in the leadup to Father’s Day, we put it to our Facebook community to show us your brithday cakes, made by their dad. And boy oh boy, are we impressed! And maybe a little shocked. Not that we ever doubted the fellas. Nup, never! There are some VERY talented dads moonlighting as cake decorators, you have to see it to believe it!
There are some dads who struggle to make breakfast for the kids and then there are dads who pull out all the stops and have a crack at delivering birthday cakes for their kids. Some nail it, some not so much, but each and every cake is appreciated.
Come check out these cakes created by Mum Central dads!
25 Brilliant, Dad Decorated Birthday Cakes
1. Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi! Oi! Oi!
2. Dinosaurs roam and a volcano erupts!
3. It’s good to have a visual guide
4. Cookie monster, is that you?
5. The proudest soccer dad on the field!
6. Teddy bear, teddy bear, nawwwww
7. A minion for the minions
8. A glimpse under the sea
9. Classic unicorn cake
10. Frozen fever!
11. Have wafers and Caramilk, will build
12. A hoot of a cake!
13. Epic coloured icing work
14. Classic Thomas the Train
15. Construction number cake, we dig it!
16. Broom! Broom!
17. A birthday witch, coming right up!
18. Mack truck for the crowd win!
19. Penguin in a pineapple, as you do
20. Not just birthdays, baby shower cakes too!
21. Fairies and flowers, oh my!
22. All the beautiful blue ombre icing
23. Rubiks cube!
24. A minion for Aston
25. NAILED IT. Kind of.
That’s it for now for our dad decorated birthday cakes – don’t worry, we received SO many awesome dad-made cakes, stand by for part two!