Thank you for partnering with the Mum Central Network. Please be aware of the following terms and conditions which apply to Branded Native Content booked within the Mum Central Network.
- Please advise us of your preferred date and timings as soon as possible.
- We recommend publishing your post during the week (M-F) at a time allocated by Mum Central’s Editor.
- Client brief and assets are due three weeks before the live date. Penalties apply for late delivery, and may result in a change of date or additional fees. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions for further information.
- First round creative to be sent to client one week before the post live date, and client feedback must be provided within three days.
- Images required at minimum 770px wide. Please send high res images not web copies.
- Any changes to the overall campaign message two weeks prior to the editorial live date will incur a penalty fee.
- Branded posts are written by a member of our editorial team.
- Images should be as high quality as possible and one image is to be provided at 1000 pixels wide (landscape not portrait).