Thank you for partnering with the Mum Central Network.
Please be aware of the following advertising terms and conditions which apply to all activities booked across the Mum Central Network.
Please read the below Terms & Conditions and then head to the bottom of this page and find the link corresponding to the item you have booked. Under each section you will find specifications, timings, examples and tips to ensure the best possible outcome for your campaign!
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact Mum Central Sales Manager Elaine Davies by email or telephone.
ADVERTISING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Booking and Payment Terms
- Mum Central cannot guarantee fulfilment of your order until an invoice payment and/or signed insertion order is received. Bookings are not guaranteed until availability has been confirmed after receipt of a signed IO.
- Invoice Payment is due within 7 days of receipt of invoice or 48 hours prior to the date of the campaign commencement, whichever comes first.
If payment is not received within the indicated timeframes, your campaign will be postponed until such time as payment can be made and re-scheduling can commence.
- Delay of payment can result in interest being charged. The following interest rates may apply (calculated and applied daily):
- 0-7 Days overdue 0.2%
- 7-14 Days overdue 0.4%
- 14-30 Days overdue 1.0%
- Over 30 Days overdue 1.5%
Cancellations, delays and changes of/to bookings
- Artwork submission received past the due date may result in forfeit of booked date and will need to re-book once the artwork is approved.
- All campaign dates should be selected carefully. Changes to dates and/or delay in payment will incur a rescheduling fee of $50.
- All paid campaign deliverables are to be booked and published within 12 months of your invoice date. Placements not used within 12 months will be forfeited.
- Cancellation of any advertisement or campaign must be received in writing no later than 21 days prior to the commencement of a campaign in order to receive a 100% refund.Any cancellations made after this time will be subject to a cancellation fee of 100% of the total cost of the entire campaign. Campaigns cancelled at the request of the advertiser after the campaign has commenced will not be entitled to a refund of any unused portion of the campaign.
Media formats, artwork and limitations of associated liabilities
- Mum Central does not allow for re-targeting pixels or “Trojan” cookies.
- Rich Media must be third party ad served.
- Mum Central does not accept any usage liability for images published. All image license agreements must be entered into by the Advertiser, prior to commencing promotions.
- All sponsored social media posts will be labelled with “(#SP)” as per the IAB online advertising guidelines.
- Every advertisement submitted is subject to final approval by Mum Central.
- Mum Central may at its absolute discretion refuse to publish or distribute any advertisement without reason (in this instance no charge to the advertiser will be incurred).
- Creative that does not meet the requirements listed above and technical specifications as detailed below will be refused. Such content will need to be resupplied by the due date.
Creative Approvals Prior to Publication & Changes to Creative
- In special circumstances, Mum Central may supply you with a ‘preview’ of the editorial or social media broadcast, however, please note that this is only in exceptional circumstances. We will allow one set of minor changes to the text as requested (and approved), however, for every additional change request a fee of $50 will be incurred.
- The click-through rate with advertising on Mum Central is dependent on many factors – creative, message, offering etc. and any estimates given by Mum Central are just that.
- Mum Central does now allow competitions to be promoted through advertising without prior approval.
Campaign Reporting Standards
- For campaigns with a duration of 30 days and over the following report standards are applied: 30 days from first date of live publication and monthly thereafter, unless otherwise agreed.
- For campaigns with a duration of under 30 days: A report will be delivered within 14 days of the last live publication or deliverable.
For specific conditions and specifications for different types of activity, please refer to the links below.
- Branded Native Content
- Shared Editorial
- Shared Editorial & Giveaway
- Best Buys Editorial Features