Thank you for partnering with the Mum Central Network.
Please be aware of the following terms and conditions which apply to a Sampling Campaign booked within the Mum Central Network.
Sampling is a great way to have your product authentically endorsed by our community. Our members are always keen to offer a genuine opinion on a new product and ‘word of mouth’ remains a truly credible and influential tool in the purchasing and decision-making habits of female grocery buyers.
A Sampling Campaign with Mum Central includes:
- A custom editorial to launch the campaign including an overview of the company and or product on offer, qualification and requirements from readers if they choose to participate and a participation form.
- Social Media promotion to extend reach.
- A questionnaire targeted to participants who have trialled the product to ensure the correct data is collected
- An editorial round-up of the results generated by the campaign. These results will be published online and promoted through Facebook and the Weekly Newsletter.
- For campaigns including video, readers will compile a custom video review of your product. These can independently be published across their social channels or shared with us for a compilation video (or both). This will be negotiated with you as part of the campaign process.
- We recommend publishing your editorial feature during the week (M-F) at 7pm, preferred timings can be requested however this is at the discretion of our Editor.
- Client brief and supporting assets are due four weeks before the live date. Penalties apply for late delivery, and may result in a change of date or additional fees. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions for further information.
- It’s imperative that ALL required information is provided upfront for video briefing as we are not always able to make changes once filming has commenced.
- Images should be of high quality and as professional as possible. All images must be 1000 pixels wide. Images are a crucial part of campaigns achieving their best possible results.