The following terms and conditions apply to all social media video bookings made with the Mum Central Network:
- Available times are Monday-Sunday 9:30am, 10:30am or 5:30pm.
- A premium 8:30pm timeslot is also available for an additional fee. This is our most popular time slot and receives the most clicks.
- Please advise us of your preferred date and time as soon as possible.
- Creative is due one week before the live date. Penalties apply for late delivery, and may result in a change of date or additional fees. See terms and conditions for details.
Social Media Video Creative Requirements:
- Please upload your video to a file transfer site (e.g. Dropbox, wetransfer, etc). Then copy and paste the link from which to download the video file, into the box on the submission form below.
- If you’re exporting your video from editing software (e.g. Final Cut Pro, Avid, iMovie) we recommend these custom settings:
- Videos must be less than 3 minutes long and ideally under 60 seconds.
- Instagram videos should be ideally square format and under 60 seconds.
- Settings should be: 264 video with AAC audio in MOV or MP4 format – other formats are supported, but these are the recommended formats. An aspect ratio no larger than 1280px wide and divisible by 16px. A frame rate at, or below, 30fps. Stereo audio with a sample rate of 44,100hz. (Your video software should have information on how to export your video to MP4 or MOV and other custom settings.)
Please complete the booking form below:
Fill out my online form.