The Battle is Building with the thrilling release of Fornite Monopoly, sure to bring a smile to any die hard Fortnite fan.
I don’t know about you, but Fortnite fever has well and truly taken over our household. Both my boys love the game, and while it frustrates the heck out of me, it does teach them some great team skills, strategy and secretly gives me some well needed time to myself!
The folks at Hasbro have just released their latest – Fortnite Monopoly, and this one is sure to tickle the fancy of Fortnite players around the world!
In this latest version, instead of Fortnite Monopoly money, players earn Health Points (HP).
Choose from 27 awesome outfits and then, it’s time to battle. The action die lets players pick up health packs, build walls, and damage their opponents. Every time a player passes go they unleash the Storm; avoid it or lose HP. Like in the Fortnite video game, the last player standing wins!
- 27 Cardboard outfits with pawn stands
- 15 Storm card
- 16 Location cards
- 16 Loot chest cards
- 8 Wall cards
- 1 Numbered die
- 1 Action die with labels
- 110 Health Point chips
- Game guide
- Survival: Fortnite fans, this edition of the Monopoly game is inspired by the popular Fortnite video game! It’s not about what players own; it’s about how long they can survive.
- Fortnite Properties and Health Points: The Monopoly Fortnite Edition board game features well-known locations as properties, and players aim to earn Health Point chips instead of Monopoly money to stay in the game.
- Battles: Use loot chest items and the action die to battle opponents in this fun board game for Monopoly fans and Fortnite fans, ages 13 and up.
- Multiple Outfits: The game comes with 27 Fortnite outfits with pawn stands, and players can choose to play as their favourite.
You’ll find Monopoly Fortnite at all leading toy retailers!