Leading child restraint manufacturer InfaSecure has announced a 3 year major strategic partnership with the unstoppable #1 young family brand, The Wiggles!
This is a major step toward their objective of increasing car safety education and best practices and what better way than to partner with the fun and colourful Wiggles family.
A key aspect of the relationship will be the integration of child restraint safety educational messages into The Wiggles’ entertaining and engaging content for parents and children.
Tom Hubbard, marketing manager and vocal car safety advocate at InfaSecure was very excited about working with The Wiggles. “We’ve been leading the way in developing the safest, most innovative child restraints in the world, and helping parents navigate the often confusing world of car safety. Our work with The Wiggles will be key to reaching more young families more often, and ensuring they have the information they need to keep their little ones secure.”
But what does that mean for you?
Do you remember how much easier our parents had it when they could call on Fat Cat to help get us little ones to bed? There was no not much argument when Fat Cat came on telly to say goodnight – we just said goodnight too. Well imagine having The Wiggles on your side when you’re struggling to get your toddler to keep those car-seat harness straps on. You know what I’m talking about, right? Or picture having The Wiggles ‘in the car’ with you when you’re convincing your spirited little one that they HAVE to GET IN the car-seat before you can leave. What a clever, clever strategy. Well played InfaSecure. Well played.
Wiggles Managing Director, Paul Field said “We live in a lucky country. Thanks to our stringent standards all child restraints sold in Australia are safe. But what really impressed The Wiggles was how instrumental InfaSecure has been in pushing those standards higher while making child seats more affordable for young families. We love that.”
So do we Paul.
Which is why, thanks to our friends at InfaSecure, we are celebrating this fabulous collaboration by GIVING AWAY an Infa Evolve Caprice Car Seat valued at $419.99!
To enter, simply complete the entry form below, comment and tell us which colour you’d like and your favourite feature of the Evolve Caprice and it could be yours! (suggestions below)
Here’s some of the things we love best about the Evolve Caprice. What about you?
- It’s the first child restraint in Australia that allows the use of a six-point harness from around 6 months of age through to a large 8 year-old. Now there’s value!
- The cleverly designed Twist & Lift™ system allows one-handed adjustment of the headrest and harness from the front of the seat. No rethreading straps, no uninstalling – you can get the perfect fit in seconds, and it’s never been easier.
- The adjustable height harness buckle can be adjusted without removing the restraint from the vehicle
- The new twist-resistant straps make your day to day use a little less frustrating.
- The Evolve features a Dual Layer A.C.T. headrest, and reduces crash energy to the child more than five times lower than the level required by the 2013 Australian Standard. No add-ons, no upgrades and no extra cost.
- Available in 6 popular Caprice Swirl designs, aqua, orange, pink, purple, ebony and grey!
- Each seat features plush comfort padding for smaller children, which can be easily removed as needed.
- They’ve designed the Evolve’s cover to be completely removable without taking the restraint out of the vehicle, making cleaning easier than ever. Hallelujah to grotty back seat adventures!
- The Gradual Recline system is extremely easy to use, allowing unrestricted recline positions which can be changed without removing the restraint from the vehicle.
- Convenient pop-out cup holders so your children are always comfortable, regardless of age. Milk anyone?
So what are you waiting for? Get Wiggling!
Be sure to check out all our other competitions HERE