With the school year almost coming to a close, it’s almost holiday time! If you’re looking for a way to keep your child entertained over the summer break, look no further!
Camp Kidpreneur is an exciting school holiday micro-enterprise program for 8-12 year olds, and based on Club Kidpreneur’s dynamic Ready-Set-Go business program. This has been delivered to over 3,000 kids in 220+ schools and after-school care facilities across Australia.
The program includes:
- A team of energetic mentors with real-world business experience
- Trained educators/program facilitators
- ‘Pantry’ of starter materials for creating products
- Business advertising and merchandising materials
- Curtis the Kidpreneur novels
- Kidpreneur business cards
- Local market stall and equipment
- Graduation Certificate
Where: 9 Locations across 5 Australian States
When: Monday to Thursday with Market day on a Saturday or Sunday at the end of the camp
Time: 9am to 1pm each day and one 2-3 hour weekend Market Day Shift
During the Camp, kidpreneurs create an original business name, logo, and hand produce their own products. Plus they learn to merchandise, promote and sell their products to the general public. How fun!
To get your child involved and for more information, visit http://bit.ly/CampKidpreneur
EARLYBIRD SPECIAL: Book before December 13 and Bring a Friend for FREE!
Click here to download the 2014 Flyer! –Camp Kidpreneur 2014 Flyer