If you have a young family then you need Sinchies. There, we said it.
What on earth are Sinchies? We’re glad you asked! They are an amazing quality, reusable pouch that you can use to store almost anything in.
We have been using Sinchies for over 2 years now and absolutely love them because we can use them for EVERYTHING. Ok, so not everything but plenty of things you probably wouldn’t think to use them for.
- Purchase shampoo & conditioner in bulk and store them in Sinchies in the shower. The smaller ones are also perfect to pack your shampoo and conditioner in when travelling.
- They are perfect to store 100s and 1000s and anything else baking related in. No more 100s and 1000s bursting all over the kitchen bench when you open the packet. #messcontrol
- Carry sunscreen in a small pouch in your bag. Perfect for those days you need it when out without lugging around a heavy bottle [or having it explode in your handbag!]
And we haven’t even mentioned yoghurt yet.
Buying yoghurt in individual pouches is EXPENSIVE. With Sinchies you can buy yoghurt in bulk and make your own pouches. You can even buy the healthier, natural yoghurt and flavour it yourself to control the amount of additives your kids are eating. Soups, broths, pastes and sauces… the possibilities are literally endless with Sinchies!
Here’s what we really love about Sinchies:
- They have a bottom gusset allowing them to stand freely on their own
- The bottoms of the pouches are rounded which makes for easy cleaning with a cleaning brush. No mess, easy to rinse and reusable. #sustainable
- The ‘max fill’ line shows you where to fill to, ensuring no overflow and mess.
- A free-flowing spout allows small pieces to flow through freely.
- They come in a range of sizes and start from as little as $1 a pouch.
- Plus they even fit Infinity breast pumps! Now if only we had these when we were breastfeeding!
And the sky’s the limit if you are a Thermomix or Bellini addict like we are! We whipped up a gluten-free, refined-sugar-free, Yogo Custard and served it into Sinchies for the kids to take to daycare. They loved them! So easy for little fingers to use and we know exactly what’s in the pouch! Check out the Yogo Custard Recipe and leave out the food colouring for sugar-free.
Use Code “save20” & SAVE 20% off your next order!
Sinchies are available from www.sinchies.com and you can follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
Now for the best part! We’re inviting a team of our mums to become a SINCHIES ROADTESTER and receive an awesome Sinchies trial pack consisting of:
- 80ml Pouch
- 140ml fun print Pouch
- 200ml Pouch
- 1 litre Pouch
- Snack Bag
- Sandwich Bag
- Wrap Bag
- Cleaning Brush
- Collapsible Funnel
- Sinchies Pop (Icy Pole Pouch)
If you have babies starting solids up until school aged children and/or you have children with special needs, we want to hear from you!
To apply, simply complete the form below and we’ll be in touch if you’re successful.