You’ve had a few wines and you’re feeling good. So what do you do? Reach for your phone to let your loved ones know exactly how you’re feeling or what you’re doing via a drunk text. It makes sense and sounds like a good idea, right?
Except, of course, it’s not.
Because Drunk You isn’t anywhere near as coherent or clever with the SMS as Sober You. Proof in point? These 16 hilariously bad drunk text messages, sent by adults, teens, parents, friends and random strangers even.
Admit it: You’ve sent at least one of these drunk texts in your day.
1. Thanks for the ride
2. When a stranger gives you FOMO
Not gonna lie. I kind of wanna party with this dude too.
3. Mum got into the chardonnay again
4. Math and cereal
5. Cheese craving
So many feelings to go with that cheese platter.
6. When you’re so drunk you answer your own text
8. Dude, where’s my phone?
9. Just cruising home with a paper plate steering wheel
10. When autocorrect tries to ruin your mood but you won’t let it
11. Olive Garden confessional
12. F*ck Farmville
I mean, who hasn’t gotten drunk and dug a few holes in the backyard??
13. Don’t drink and online bank
14. Also, don’t drink and online shop
“The sound is a ding ding, right?” 😂
15. A Harry encounter
16. So much regret
Oh, drunk people, you make me laugh. And make me feel so much better about the several dumb drunk texts I’ve sent in the past. My favourite has to be the mum drunk on 2-4-1 Chardonnay at the Olive Garden.
Which one is your fave?
Even more funny texts
If you’re on the hunt for more funny texts, we’ve got 16 mum texts that prove texting your kids is an art form.