As a parent, choosing who we trust to care for our little people, is one of the most tricky decisions of all.
After all, you want to know that those responsible for your most precious possession (aka your kid) are giving him the very best care possible.
That’s why you want to choose the best childcare around.
Placing your child into care for the first time can be an emotional, confusing and worrying experience. While you may be excited to return to work and rediscover your old self, leaving a little one in someone else’s charge can be a very consuming and difficult time.
With so many mixed feelings, choosing a childcare service can seem like an overwhelming decision.
- How is it possible to judge the best childcare service for your child AND family’s needs?
- Can I see if a child care centre meets all the regulatory standards?
- Is it possible to find out which centres are near where I live or work?
There’s SO MANY things to consider.
Well, stop worrying Mumma and read on … there’s actually a simple and clever way to make sure you get this big decision, right.
Choosing the best childcare is easy when you know how
The good news is that choosing childcare need not be daunting. With the right tools, this decision can be as easy-peasy as one, two, three.
(Okay, there’s actually seven important steps to consider but you know what we mean!) Here’s everything you need to know to choose the best childcare service for your child…
DOWNLOAD THE HIGH RES VERSION HERE.
Preparation is the key!
Whether you like it or not, the first childcare drop off morning will roll around quicker than you’re ready for. It’s bound to be an exhausting day of mixed emotions for everyone – especially you Mum!
Whilst we can’t guarantee you won’t need the Kleenex, we can assure you that having well-researched your childcare choice means Day One (right through to Day 287!) are all going to be far easier.
A confident drop off is a happy drop-off.
Start well, start right with Starting Blocks
Starting Blocks is a government initiative providing parents with information about early childhood education and care. It’s an invaluable tool in assisting parents on choosing the best childcare that meets national standards and the requirements of their family. Starting Blocks is a source of invaluable information for assisting you to make a confident and informed child care choice.
Whilst we can’t stop you missing your little one as you sit through a dull meeting, Starting Blocks can take away your worries that they’re safe, happy and being cared for to the highest standard.
And as a mum, that’s really everything you want from a childcare service.
Our top 3 tips and tools for choosing the best childcare service
- Be sure to visit the Starting Blocks website to begin your childcare research by searching your local area. They’ve got EVERYTHING you need to make a confident decision for your family.
- Seeking some emotional insight on how your child will feel when they start childcare, here’s a great read to explain what they’re about to experience!
- Already have a little person in childcare and want to know if your provider meets the National Standards? Yes we bet you do! Here’s how to find out if your childcare makes the grade RIGHT NOW.