Is Kmart one of your go-to shops for all things Christmas?
It is for us too which is why we HAD to share this adorable Christmas-themed item that is sure to brighten up your festive photo shoot.
Last year, it was all about the sleigh. But this year, it’s all about the box!
The Kmart North Pole Box to be exact. At just $12, it’s a popular item for under the tree and for storing all those Christmas gifts and goodies. But it is also great for holding your most precious cargo – your wee one!
A box full of baby sweetness
Plenty of mums have shared how easy it is to stage a Christmasy photo shoot featuring baby (or older child) in the box.
Simply choose a nice background, place bub in the box, add a few accessories, snap a few photos and you’re done!
How to make your Christmas box photo shoot really sparkle
- Dress for the occasion – A cute Christmas outfit and hat are both a must.
- Bring the bling – Some twinkle lights or a reindeer bunting should do the trick.
- Make it cosy – Add a soft blanket to the box or a shaggy rug to the floor for an added level of softness.
- Cue the cuteness – Choose a time when bub is either in a happy mood or a sleepy mood to ensure minimal tears.
- Accessorise – A cute Christmas tree, a collection of colourful baubles, a stuffed reindeer – all perfect additions to any Christmas-themed photo shoot.
Kmart delivers the photo shoot goods!
Great for newborns, babies, toddlers, even older kids, the Christmas box is definitely on our wish list this year! What makes it even more convenient? You can use it to store the gifts under the tree afterwards.