Congratulations on being selected to participate in the Little Healthy Life Sampling Project.
We’ll shortly be sending you a sample of the Little Healthy Life Pregnancy and Breastfeeding High Nutrition Protein Powder.
It’s a safe, nutrient balanced supplement formulated in association with a nutritionist and totally safe for breastfeeding mothers. It’s been developed to assist pregnant and breastfeeding mothers in meeting their increased dietary needs.
Perfect as a snack as part of a balanced diet and will give you much needed additional energy while assisting with weight control *.
Here’s how it works:
- During pregnancy your body needs approximately 200-300 extra calories a day.
- During breastfeeding your body needs around 500 calories extra per day.
This shake works in a number of ways:
- To help with cravings. This stops you getting into bad eating habits
- The powder has the highest quantity of super foods than any other protein powder on the market, assisting with the building blocks of life.
- For those who are breastfeeding, you’ll find essential fats and buckwheat, aiding milk production. It’s important not to loose too much weight too fast as you could impact your milk supply, leaving you feeling flat. Maintaining energy levels is also important to help with the lack of sleep and avoid depression.
- The alkalising pea protein helps with reflux, especially during pregnancy.
- There are smaller and larger pieces, which you will need to chew. This is for two reasons; to help aid in digestion, and action of chewing aids in reducing false hunger and cravings.
After using the powder for 5 days, we require you to complete the project by filling out our quick and easy survey. We’ll send you an email with the link in due course and need this to occur so that we can close the loop on your project.
Your feedback is very important to Little Healthy Life so please don’t miss out on sharing your thoughts and ideas with them.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time with any questions. Kind regards
The Mum Central Team xx