This is a sponsored post for Woolworths.
Soup has always been a flavoursome quick meal for our family – it’s quick, healthy and NEVER boring. Especially so when you go the extra mile and create a bowl you can EAT with mini soup cob bowls. Here’s how to deliver three of the five daily serves of veggies your body needs hits PLUS that hunger spot in an instant!
Lunch, dinner, home or out – soup is the ultimate food for a quick feed. Handy to have in the fridge for a healthy option when you just can’t be bothered and super handy to take to work or school. Fill up your Thermos and you’re good to go. YUM.
THREE of your daily five!
An easy way to make sure you’re eating right, each Woolworths fresh soup is brimming with three of your daily five serves of vegetables – PLUS, this delicious soup proudly boasts a four health star rating – so you know you’re making a healthy choice.
Priced just $4.50, the Woolworths fresh deli soup range includes five tasty, vegetarian options:
- Woolworths Rich Beetroot Soup 400g
- Woolworths Creamy Mushroom Soup 400g
- Woolworths Rich Carrot Soup 400g
- Woolworths Delicious Pea & Broccoli Soup 400g
- Woolworths Creamy Cauliflower Soup 400g
Perfect as a lunch or dinner option, they can even be heated up in their container in the microwave – saving you on dishes for super easy cleanup, YES!
WATCH what we did with Woolworths fresh deli soups – CUTE mini soup cob bowls for the kids – and the young at heart! (Scroll down for recipe details)
RECIPE: Mini Soup Cob Bowls
What you need
- Woolworths Extra Soft Jumbo Lunch Rolls
- Woolworths 3 Veg Deli Fresh Soup
- Fresh herbs to serve (optional)
- Preheat oven to 160C.
- Cut the top off the bread roll, straight across (about 2cm down) to form a lid.
- Pull out the inside of the roll, leaving a 1cm thick crust. Set the bread aside.
- Place the cob bowls and lids on a baking tray. Bake for 10-15 minutes until toasted.
- Heat the soup – it can be heated in the microwave in just 4 minutes!
- Place cob bowls on a serving plate and carefully fill with soup.
Top with fresh herbs and serve with toasted lids and the soft scooped bread to dip. Spoon the soup out first then eat your bowl. YUM!
Just like homemade soup, but EASY
Woolworths deli soup is just like the soup you’d make at home – without any of the fuss. It’s rich, creamy, thick and full of goodness you CAN TASTE. There’s no slaving away over a stove, spending big money on ingredients or any food waste – just pop one, two (or all five!) soups in your trolley and head through the checkout. SOUP IS DONE. Head to Woolies today for all your soup needs, for a fun family activity, try recreating our mini soup cob bowls!
You might also like:
- How to Make a Baked Brie Cob Loaf
- 5 Ways to ‘Beef Up’ Your Maggi 2 Minute Noodles Into Awesome Meals
- How to Make a Fries Board