Holy Stokke! The world’s most revolutionary stroller just got a revamp.
Check out the all-new Stokke Xplory 6 stroller, bursting with functional features, Scandanavian style and elegant extras.
If you happen to love prams like we at Mum Central love prams, then you probably know Stokke has been a front-runner in the stroller world for several years now. We’ve recently reviewed the Xplory 5 version but I have to say, their Xplory 6 looks even more incredible, especially for parents who want a pram that’ll go the distance and one that promotes extra closeness with bub.
The biggest improvements to the brand new stroller? How easy it is to fold up! Plus, it’s also comfortable to push, cosy for baby and designed for modern mummas on the go. Plus, each Xplory 6 comes with a shopping bag, leatherette handle, a 360 degree hinged seat rail, extended canopy and oh so much more. You can also grab a carry cot, sold separately.
NEW Stokke Xplory 6 stroller makes every adventure comfortable and convenient
Strong. Dependable. Comfortable. The Stokke Xplory 6 combines all the things you want from a stroller into one neat package. And, when that package happens to be as pretty as this, well, you gotta be pleased!
Stokke’s newest Xplory comes with the features we know and love plus a few brand new features – a super easy one step fold down mechanism, a sleek leatherette handle, an ergonomic design – ensuring you are confident and comfortable behind it.
Parents can choose from the carry cot for newborns (extra cost) and a padded seat for older kids (included). The plush seat offers extra tushie protection, optimal leg support and an extended canopy. Every stroller also comes with a luxe shopping bag to store all your goodies on the go.
Comfy for bub, convenient for parents AND an absolute dream to push. That’s another thing we love about the Stokke Xplory 6 – it’s engineered to cut even the tightest corners and manoeuvre through busy city streets like no other. Whether you’re walking bub around the neighbourhood or making a trek into the city, the Stokke is ideal for all pram-pushing adventures.
Striking style that is Stokke
A pram that feels great to push is a must. A pram that LOOKS great to push is a bonus. And one that Stokke has fully mastered. This little gem of a stroller glistens with elegance and glamour, allowing us mums to feel confident, even when we are running on very little sleep. And possibly also hiding massive eye bags under our sunnies. Maybe even with a breast milk stain hidden underneath our coats.
Doesn’t matter. The Stokke is stylish enough to hide any imperfections. You can personalise your stroller to match your style with their palette of cool colours and durable textiles. All Stokke textiles are water-repellent and UPF 50, built to last, soft to the touch and safe by design.
Pretty, practical and protective
But what makes the Stokke stand out from the crowd is how it’s designed to promote closeness between parents and bub, even when on the run.
Stokke comes with heaps of features for added protection, comfort and connection including:
- Height adjustability – Adjust the pram so that bub is closer to you, promoting interaction while exploring the world. So whatever your height – short, tall or somewhere in between – you can fine-tune Xplory 6 to suit.
- Parent facing seat – Keep baby feeling secure and safe by being able to watch you as you walk. The parent facing seat encourages face to face interaction and feelings of security during those early months. You can adjust the seat to sleep, rest and active positions too. Easily swap the seat to world facing as bub gets older and keen to take in additional sights and sounds.
- Hinged carry handle – This unique feature allows you to easily access bub and makes the carry cot much more managable to carry.
- Additional cosy carry cot – Customise your Stokke Xplory 6 with an additional newborn carry cot ($369) that has superior air ventilation and an eco-friendly breathable mattress. The carry cot also comes with two roomy pockets at the front to store things like your phone, keys and sunnies. Plus it’s incredibly easy to detach from the stroller chassis with a simple press of a button.
- Ideal for Two – You can also add another Stokke Sibling Board to easily convert your Xplory 6 into an Adventure-Mobile for Two.
- Travel Compatible – Pick up a car seat adapter and the Stokke Xplory 6 can also be used with Maxi Cosi capsules.
Want to know more about what sets this stroller apart? Check out the video below which sums up the practicality and versatility in 11 easy seconds.
Stokke Xplory 6 is brand-spankin’ new to the market. You can pick one up direct from Stokke for $1799. The all new Stokke Xplory 6 comes with chassis, shopping bag and plush stroller seat with extended canopy plus a stroller visor, baby pad and foot rest. Carry cot, mosquito net and rain cover sold separately.
We also have an Xplory to give away through our competition below. Excited, much? We are!
One lucky Mum Central reader and bub will be gliding on air thanks to Stokke and this great give away. The winner will receive the brand new Stokke Xplory 6 with seat, silver chassis with brown leatherette handle and deep blue textiles, delivered to your door and ready for adventure.