When it comes to your toddler’s nutrition, we all want the same thing. Something that’s easy for them to digest, extra nutritious, natural and something that our toddlers will ACTUALLY enjoy without whinging.
Oli6 Goat Milk Toddler Drink is all this and more. It also happens to be Aussie made, natural and full of vitamins and minerals. #bonus
A safe, gentle and more natural choice, Oli6 is made in Victoria with natural goat’s milk, limited artificial additives (no fish oil) and is full of natural prebiotics. Not only do many kids find Oli6 easier to digest than cow’s milk, but it can help assist with gut health and digestion. You see, Oli6 Goat Milk Toddler Drink is really the naturally smarter choice
It’s not surprising that Oli6 is quickly becoming a staple for mums with energetic little tots on their hands. In fact it’s the highest rated formula brand on the two leading review sites in Australia (Trust pilot and productreview )
Goat’s Milk – Putting the Go in Toddler Milk
Any mum who has gone into a shop to buy toddler milk or infant formula has probably stared at the selection, scratched her head and wondered how the heck you choose the right one?
Often the right choice isn’t as clear or as easy as we would hope. But, for many mums, the right choice for their growing bubbas is goat’s milk. I recently discovered Oli6 Goat Milk after researching the various differences in toddler formula. Take a look at what Oli6 contains vs traditional cow’s milk – these are some serious differences.
- 6 times the natural prebiotics of cow’s milk for gut health and digestion
- 46% more vitamin A for vision and sight than cow’s milk
- 37% more vitamin C for immunity than cow’s milk
- 33% more magnesium for development and growth than cow’s milk
- 10% more calcium for strong teeth and bones than cow’s milk
I wanted something that would be close to breast milk, easy on my little girl’s tummy and full of nutrients that she most likely isn’t getting from her limited diet (fussy toddler syndrome).
And I found all of this (and more) with Oli6 Goat Milk.
Why Goat’s Milk?
- It has man similarities to human milk
- Can be helpful for kids with a sensitivity to cow’s milk or cow’s protein
- There are 6 x times more prebiotic oligosaccharides in goat’s milk compared to standard cow’s milk (which assist with gut health, digestion & immunity)
- Higher quantities of phospholipids are found in goat’s milk than in regular cow’s milk. This fat supports brain development.
- It’s chock-full of vitamins and minerals. A natural source of vitamin A for vision and sight (46% more than cow’s milk), vitamin C for immunity (37% more than cow’s milk), magnesium for development and growth (33% more than cow’s milk) and calcium for strong teeth and bones (10% more than cow’s milk).
- Has lower levels of the protein as1-CN, which has been suggested to be the cause of many tots being unable to digest regular cow’s milk.
- Enriched with iron and zinc
- It tastes yummy to kids which is so important. I can’t tell you how frustrating it is spending $30 on a drink that your toddler won’t touch!!
Natural, gentle and nutritious, Oli6 Goat Milk Toddler Drink is definitely worth adding to the pantry. Whether you’re still breastfeeding, transitioning your tot or looking to switch to a different formula, it’s a safe and gentle alternative to cow’s milk formula for kids aged 12-36 months.
This is a sponsored post for Oli6. All opinions are my own.