- Allow us to introduce you to the new and improved Owlet Smart Sock 3, the baby monitor that tracks bub’s breathing, oxygen levels, heart rate and sleep habits through an itty bitty baby sock.
This third-gen Smart Sock comes with the ability to track through gentle motion and fits more babies than ever. What does this mean for parents? More peace of mind and improved SLEEP for all! Hooray!
We’ve got your first look at the new Owlet Smart Sock 3 keep scrolling to find out all about this amazing baby monitor!
Owlet Smart Sock a must for new parents
You may have heard of the Owlet Smart Sock before. It’s won a whole heap of awards for its innovative design. We have reviewed the Smart Sock 2 in the past and it received top marks from our mums.
How it works
It’s quite simple.
- You attach the Smart Sock to your baby’s foot. The sock acts as an oxygen and heart rate monitor, accurately detecting these vitals while snoozing.
- You plug in the Base Station (round white disc). This will glow green when readings are normal and will make a sound when not.
- You download the Owlet App. Through the app you can track the levels in real-time and be notified if the levels drop. You can also track sleep patterns and check the temperature of the room.
Safe, accurate and parent-approved
Honestly, the Owlet Smart Sock is one of the most reassuring purchases on the market for new parents. Check out some of these testimonials:
This is an absolute must have! It gives me so much peace of mind. This was the best money I spent in regard to baby stuff.” – Emmalyn Kraushaar, Mum to Myles, 14 months
I’ve recommended it to every single parent since! I’ll forever sing the Owlet’s praises because we all sleep sound now!” – Hannah Farrar, mum to Theodore, 12 weeks
Best thing!! Can’t recommend it enough! So great to see how many hours sleep they are getting and when they are waking up too!” – Tahnee Mason, mum to Zeke, 11 weeks
But there is always room for improvement.
Parents spoke, Owlet listened
After asking parents what mattered to them most, Owlet recently redesigned their Smart Sock to reflect these responses.
Owlet’s Smart Sock 3 uses the same technology but is smarter than ever. Check out the new and improved features:
- Fits more babies – The owlet sock now fits smaller newborns and larger babies, from 2.2 kg to 13 kg, allowing parents to track tiny babies as soon as they come home from the hospital.
- Quicker charge – Enhanced wireless charging now delivers a fully charged Smart Sock in just 90 minutes, with a battery life of 16 hours.
- Snoozing options – Parents can now snooze Base Station notifications on the app for more customised monitoring.
Goes above and beyond baby monitoring capabilities
What makes Owlet Smart Sock 3 stand out from the rest is that it is designed to help parents with two of the trickiest aspects of new parenthood – Knowing whether your baby is okay and getting bub on track with sleep.
Even if your baby is sleeping, you may have trouble sleeping simply because you’re subconsciously counting down the minutes ’til she wakes again or getting up to check that all is okay. Don’t worry, we ALL do it!
Your sleep solution
This is why investing in a sleep product that can help you get on top of baby’s sleep AND provide peace of mind that bub is okay when sleeping is so crucial, especially during those first few weeks.
Having that sock on bub’s foot and knowing you WILL be alerted (quite loudly) if baby does need you is worth its weight in gold.
The Owlet Smart Sock monitors what matters most, helping you relax and sleep more yourself.