Easy. Fast. Delicious. Three ingredients. What MORE could we want from a biscuit recipe? Nothing. Quick as a whip, made with peanut butter, let’s preheat the oven!
For real though, do go preheat the oven because that’s going to take longer than making the mixture up for these three-ingredient biscuits.
If it’s easy peasy recipes you want, folks, it doesn’t get ANY easier than this. Plus if like me, you have a surplus of half-eaten peanut butter jars in your pantry, we’re all the better off having this recipe in our lives.
3-ingredient biscuits – really?
It’s just THREE ingredients. Yes, three. Peanut butter, sugar and an egg. If you want to get REAL fancy – you can throw in a handful of chocolate chips for a delicious variation!
3-ingredient biscuits recipe
MAKES: 24 biscuits
- 1 cup peanut butter (smooth OR crunchy)
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup chocolate chips (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C and line a tray with baking paper. Set aside. In a large bowl mix together the peanut butter, the sugar and the egg. Stir in the chocolate chips if using.
2. Roll the mixture into walnut-size balls and place on the tray. Press down lightly with a fork.
3. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Let cool on the tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
4. They won’t last long before being gobbled up, so enjoy!
What to Read Next:
- RECIPE: Best Ever Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- ROUNDUP: 15 of the Best Sausage Roll Maker Recipes
- RECIPE: Bear Paw Biscuits Almost Too Cute To Eat