Could there be any greater thing to come from the kitchen, when three of the best chocolate sweet treats become ONE? I think not. Sweet tooths, come see what all the fuss is about!
A cracker of a recipe for the silly season, this Chocolate Ripple biscuit slice recipe takes just MINUTES to come together (plus a few extra minutes to set in the fridge, but who’s counting?). There’s no baking, just microwave, mix and set – it’s THAT easy.
Chocoholics, are you ready? Let’s go!
Rolo, Maltesers and Chocolate Ripple biscuit slice recipe
250g packet Arnott’s Chocolate Ripple biscuits
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
300g condensed milk
100g butter, chopped
200g block Nestlé Rolo chocolate
200g milk chocolate
extra Maltesers to decorate the top
- Grease and line a 18x28cm rectangular slice tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Crush the biscuits in a food processor to a fine crumb and set aside in a bowl.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the cocoa powder, condensed milk, butter and Rolo chocolate on medium power in 30 second bursts. Stir between each burst and repeat the process the mixture is just melted.
- Pour warm chocolate mixture into the bowl with the crushed biscuits and mix well. If the mixture is a little dry, add a dash extra of condensed milk from the tin.
- Allow the mixture to cool slightly and then stir through the Maltesers.
- Press the mixture into the prepared tin (it will be very thick and sticky). Use a silicone spatula to make the task a little easier.
- Melt the milk chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl on medium power, in 30 second bursts, stirring between each one until just melted.
- Pour the milk chocolate over the top of the slice. Scatter the top with extra Maltesers and place the tin into the fridge to set.
- Allow the slice to come to room temperature before cutting into slices.
Store your Chocolate Ripple biscuit slice an airtight container. Due to its chocolate filled and topped nature, this slice is best kept in the fridge. We recommend the vegetable crisper where the kids will never look for it. This is an original Play Bake Smile recipe.