A former paramedic shares the everyday items that act as important aids when dealing with an emergency at home.
A mum is warning parents about the dangers of hot pavement after her toddler experienced severe 2nd degree burns on his feet. Warning: Graphic images.
A mum has shared some excellent advice for every parent after witnessing her daughter, Dusty fall into a backyard firepit and springing into action quickly. What a little trooper Dusty is!
“When I realised what he was trying to get my attention for, I ran to the bathroom and saw Ashley face down in the water.”
“See this red line tracking up this little one’s foot? It is a red flag.”
“This is not an easy image to look at, I know. But it is an important reminder about the reality of choking in little ones.”
Prepare for summer and get your first aid kit all stocked. Here’s our go-to guide on what you’ll need to be ready for anything!
Get ready for winter with our medicine cabinet checklist, everything you need to fight colds, flu, fever, stomach bugs, cuts and injuries.
Got yourself a summer SOS? Here’s a quick summer first aid guide including how to treat sunburn, stings and bites and some clever prevention tips.
The clever folk at St John Ambulance make remembering how to perform CPR easy with this…
If your child was bitten by a snake, would you know what to do?…