The Mum Central Network is growing rapidly and we need a WordPress Superstar to join the team!
We’re an all-mum team and we’re looking for another fun, hard-working and flexible person to join us!
This is a freelance role and our successful applicant will work from home around their family, however will be available during business hours to support the team and meet its deadlines.
The role is paid hourly and the rate is by negotiation. We’re looking at starting up to 10 hours per week with a view to expanding as the role develops.
Exceptional English and grammar are non-negotiable.
Why this is a dream job:
- Work from home (super family friendly hours too!)
- Work around your children and family commitments
- Awesome remote colleagues who are all doers who just get it done!
- Flexible working hours: You’re available as required during the day when there’s something pressing (but mostly work as it suits you because we are largely organised and ahead of deadline!)
Our Dream Candidate:
- WordPress Guru: You will load all edited content online and liaise with our Web Editor and Social Media Manager to plan weekly and monthly content and publish to schedule.
- SEO Smart: You will ensure each article has been tweaked for SEO using Yoast
- Image Savvy: You’ve can select, re-size and lay out pages as required to our existing style guide with a good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or similar.
- Finally, you’ve got initiative, have previous experience online, can work unsupervised and enjoy being a member of a strong and passionate team.
So, where to from here?
If you’re the superstar we’re looking for, simply complete the application form below and tell us about yourself including your experience, why you’d like to work for us and your hourly rate expectation.
Given the anticipated response, only successful candidates will be contacted and we thank you in advance for your interest!