Caramello Koala chocolates wrapped snug in a sweet, flaky pastry? Yep, you can bet we gave it a go!
When I first saw this dessert concept on Facebook, I knew I had to try it for myself. Dessert doesn’t get ANY easier than this recipe guys. PLUS there’s something really cute about laying those Caramello Koalas in their pastry bed all nice and snug…
Well you know, before closing the lid and melting them. But STILL CUTE. And delicious. If you’ve been sitting on the fence and don’t have a Sausage Roll Maker yet, head to Kmart TODAY. It’s the best fun you can have in the kitchen, it really is – and there’s plenty of delicious creations to cook!
Sausage Roll Maker Caramello Koala Rolls
Makes 4 rolls
- 1 sheet puff pastry, defrosted
- 8 Caramello Koala chocolates
- Icing sugar to dust
1. Slice the defrosted sheet of puff pastry in half and lay one half in the cold Sausage Roll Maker.
2. Unwrap the Caramello Koala chocolates and top and tail two of them in each of the Sausage Roll Maker cavities. It doesn’t matter which way they lay but I promise this will be the cutest sleepover you’ll see this month. 😉
3. Lay the remaining pastry half over the top of the chocolates. Close the lid and cook for 8-10 minutes or until the pastry has turned lightly golden brown.
4. Remove from the Sausage Roll Maker, separate the rolls and dust with icing sugar.
5. Leave the rolls for a minute or two before eating. That melted chocolate and oozing caramel will be molten lava hot, so be careful!
So very delicious AND NAUGHTY! What do you think, will you be willing to give these a go? What chocolate bar do you think would be amazzzzzzing in the Sausage Roll Maker? Let us know in the comments!
What To Read Next:
- Adorable Pony Party for Zoe’s Sweet 4th Birthday!
- 9 Kid-Friendly Dinner Ideas With Sneaky Hidden Vegetables
- TikTok KFC Pie Hack Blows Our Minds AND Our Taste Buds