A former paramedic shares the everyday items that act as important aids when dealing with an emergency at home.
I never thought you could die from it. If I knew that could happen, she wouldn’t have been taking it. I couldn’t save her, that’s the hard part. She shouldn’t be gone, you know. It’s just not worth it, it’s not worth it at all.”
A mother has shared very distressing footage of her son choking on his dummy, sparking an important conversation about dummy safety.
A mum is urging others to be careful when using silicone baby bowls after witnessing one become suctioned to her toddler’s face.
An urgent LG recall has been issued on several LG solar energy batteries distributed in homes across Australia. Here’s what homeowners with solar need to do.
I know a lot of us have our phones charging next to us overnight and often on the floor so I just wanted to share that this kind of thing can happen.”
A day after watching her son blow out his birthday candles, Madison discovered him unconscious and blue under a piece of heavy furniture.
Check your cupboards! A popular vaporiser sold at Chemist Warehouse has been recalled due to the potential for overheating. Here’s what to know.
Kellan and Aurora would often sleep in strange places. Early one morning they crawled into a wooden toy box and went to sleep. The twins were found hours later, head to toe, with their arms around one another.
Several popular Kia models have been recalled due to potential engine failure. If you drive a Kia, then this Kia recall is an important one to read.
If you have this chair at home, then make sure you read this recall and find out what to do next.
One of Kmarts most popular lamps has been urgently recalled amid fears it could electrocute…
A popular Baby Shark bath toy has been recalled after 12 children suffered “impalement injuries, lacerations and puncture wounds”.
Several of the children have been hospitalised due to their injuries which occurred after the children have either fallen or sat on the Baby Shark’s plastic fin.
A heartbroken couple has spoken out about the common strangulation hazards in our homes after their toddler became tangled in a backpack strap and died
The common natural teething remedy has left an infant with terrible sores, known as margarita burns around her mouth
Product Recall: The luxury fabric conditioners have been recalled by Product Safety Australia due to containing a potentially harmful chemical.
A mum has shared some excellent advice for every parent after witnessing her daughter, Dusty fall into a backyard firepit and springing into action quickly. What a little trooper Dusty is!
“She was playing with her sister and I heard this awful scream, I have never heard her scream like that before,” Jessie said.
It’s time to check your pantries to see if you have a package or two. Here’s what to know about the recent recall.
“This is not an easy image to look at, I know. But it is an important reminder about the reality of choking in little ones.”
Another teenager has lost his life after taking part in a dangerous TikTok challenge known as the Benadryl Challenge. Please take the time to read Jacob’s story and, if you have kids on TikTok, remind them of how dangerous these challenges can be.