Are you a cheeseboard or fries kind of snack person? Well, good news, now you can have BOTH – there’s no need to choose with this hybrid cheeseboard potato mash fries snack!
The good folk at Twisted shared this gamechanger recipe video and we’re pretty sure it’s going to blow your mind.
Think mozzarella or halloumi fries but with a difference – these are cheesy, crunchy, soft and no doubt DELICIOUS.
Watch the video below to see the magical cheese fries recipe for yourself! (No time to watch? Scroll on to read the instructions below).
Cheese Board Mash Potato Fries
Posted by Twisted on Tuesday, 2 January 2018
Cheeseboard Potato Mash Fries
- 3 cups of mashed potato
- ½ cup of diced Rebluchon cheese
- ½ cup of grated white cheddar cheese
- ½ cup of grated Red Leicester cheese
- ½ cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons of cornflour
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of milk
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix well with a spoon.
2. Transfer the mixture into a strong piping bag and snip the end off.
3. Heat half a saucepan of oil to a medium-high temperature for frying.
4. Using the piping bag, squeeze (and cut with scissors) lengths of the potato mixture straight into the oil. Fry until golden brown.
5. Scoop the cooked cheeseboard potato mash fries out with a slotted spoon, draining excess oil with kitchen paper before placing on a serving plate. Serve with your favourite dipping sauce. YUM!
What do you think? Will you be giving these cheeseboard potato mash fries a go for your next movie night snack? YUM!
What to Read Next:
- How to Organise an Awesome Kids’ Snack Hack Station
- Wow the Kids with Fun and Festive Layered Jelly Cups
- Slow Cooker Pavlova – It Has To Be Seen To Be Believed!