Cleaning out your kids’ cupboards these holidays?
If you happen to have any used Grobags in your pile of old baby clothes, then, please, consider donating them this Christmas.
Melbourne charity St Kilda Mums are on the hunt for pre-loved Grobags (in good nick) to include in their Baby Linen Sets, which are passed on to families right around Victoria who are in need.
Everyone deserves a safer night’s sleep
The Gro Company generously donated 100 Grobags to the St Kilda Mums warehouse. However, the charity still has a long way to go before it can reach its goal.
With more than 12,000 struggling Victorian families – including refugee families and asylum seekers – in need of basic safe sleep essentials for their little ones, St Kilda Mums is asking parents to get involved.
“Our vision is a future where we waste less, share more and care for every child,” says Jessica Macpherson, CEO of St Kilda Mums.
How you can help:
Gather your pre-loved Grobags, give them a good clean and then donate them to either St Kilda Mums or similar charity in your state.
If you are based in Victoria you can deliver your generous donations to:
- St Kilda Mums 2-4 Vale Street, St Kilda VIC
- Geelong Mums 2/110 Balliang St, South Geelong VIC
- Eureka Mums Spencer St & Gray St, Sebastopol VIC
- Bloom and Grow: G02 / 12 Corporate Drive, Heatherton (between 9am – 4pm)
- Kidsafe Vic: Monash Children’s Hospital, Ground Floor, 246 Clayton Rd, Clayton VIC 3168
If you are outside of Victoria, you can drop it off at any KIDSAFE location as well as several other locations across the country:
- NSW: Children’s Hospital Westmead, Locked Bag 4001, Westmead
- ACT: Pearce Centre, Building 2, Collett Pl, Pearce ACT 2607
- WA: 140 Railway Parade West Leederville, Western Australia 6007
- QLD: 50 Bramston Terrace, Herston QLD 4006
- SA: Women’s and Children’s Hospital, 72 King William Road, North Adelaide South Australia 5006
- NT: 1/13 Bishop St, Woolner NT 0820
You can follow @TheGroCompanyAUS #grobagdrive and even enter to win a gro product of your choice, simply by sharing your donation via social media, tagging @thegrocompanyaus and using #grobagdrive.
Every child deserves a safer, more comfortable place to sleep. Together, with your help, we can make this happen. Please pass the message on to all parents who may want to donate.
For another Aussie charity project worth supporting, take a look at our previous article about this Advent calendar that helps children with cancer.