Britt Kanja, aged 69 and Gunther Krabbenhoft, aged 73 are living their best lives, dressed to the nines and slaying the dance floor. If this isn’t what my future ageing self looks like, I don’t want it. Because, hot DAMN, these folks look like they’re having a blast.
When I get ‘dressed up’ it might mean a pair of heels and most definitely, the GHD hair straightener will get an airing. But that’s laughable when compared to German couple Britt and Gunther. These two are donning marvellous hats, cravats, coats and canes at a level I haven’t seen in any of my 40 years. It’s Audrey Hepburn meets Vogue meets … I’m not sure. BUT I LOVE IT.
Gunther and Britt are fabulous in all that they do. Take a look here at 15 of their best, most fashionable outfits and enjoy revelling in the gorgeous vintage fashions.
15 Times Gunther and Britt Nailed the Fashion Scene
1. The ‘we’re just ducking down to check out a Dyson’ fashion look
2. The ‘not too fancy to pose with the grandie’s balance bike’ look
3. It’s the arrow through the hat and the roller skates for me. This outfit is EVERYTHING.
4. Who did it better? Julie Andrews or Britt and Gunther?
5. Yes to everything. BE AT ONE WITH THE ART.
6. When wearing beige, always pop the lip, not the hip. Them’s the rules.
7. Vogue called. They’re demanding their glamourous, well dressed elderly couple back.
8. Britt tries to steal the show with her hat, but eyes on Gunther’s bowtie, kerchief and sock matching. Five stars.
9. Pretty Woman meets bowling alley chic. Nicely played.
10. The only woman ever to nail wearing chartreuse. I’ll have a wedge of lime in my soda, thanks.
11. Casual fashion Friday, Gunther wears denim!
12. The life of the party. Always.
13. Different day, same outfit. Fashion REALLY is timeless.
14. Tonal dressing. Nailed it. Love the socks too, Gunther.
15. Hats, bows and mischievous grins, oh my.
I LOVE these two. Their impeccable style, their sense of fashion and fun. Why save the good clothes for special occasions? Why not wear what you love every single day?
Wanna see them dance? They’ve got the moves too!
We spied this clip on Instagram and just LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this!
View this post on Instagram