Fitbit has just announced its new smart fitness watch, the Fitbit Blaze, its smartest, most stylish, most motivating fitness tracker yet, and is sure to give Apple a run for their money.
In addition to the standard features of your typical Fitbit tracker, this new model includes a variety of additional features to help make the most of your exercise. These include:
- FitStar™ by Fitbit on-screen workouts, Connected GPS, PurePulse® heart rate tracking, and SmartTrack™ automatic exercise recognition help motivate and push your fitness further.
Focus on Fashion and Personalisation
- Premium interchangeable bands made from genuine leather, stainless steel and high-performance elastomer to let you design a look that’s extremely personal and a perfect fit – whether at the gym, in the office or out on the town.
- A unique modular design that allows you to easily remove and insert your tracker into a new frame, so you can wear Fitbit Blaze with style at work and then swap it instantly into a new frame with a workout-friendly wristband. Use the quick release spring bars to switch your bands and change the look of your device in seconds.
- Fitbit’s first vibrant, high-resolution, colour touchscreen and multiple clock faces make the device uniquely yours and distinguishable from others.
- Curated to fit your life and focused on the features that make tracking your health and fitness easier
- Smart notifications that matter most – including call, text and calendar alerts, so you can stay connected to what’s important
- A long battery life of up to 5 days allows you to keep up with your life, day and night
Curated features that fit your life – Now you can stay connected with smart notifications you need.
Fitbit Blaze features the smartphone notifications you need most instead of being overwhelmed with unnecessary information.
- Bluetooth® Smart connectivity delivers call, text and calendar notifications through on-screen messages and a vibrating alert, so you can see what matters most at a glance
- Accept and reject calls directly from Fitbit Blaze when connected to a compatible smartphone
- Adding motivation to any workout is easy with on-screen controls for playlists and volume when playing music from your connected smartphone
- Track your night with automatic sleep tracking to know how long and well you sleep, plus set a silent alarm that gently vibrates to wake you.
- Long battery life of up to 5 days on a single charge lets you live your life and track your exercise, sleep and heart rate day and night, with the confidence you won’t lose a step or miss a beat.
- Compatible with more than 200 Android, iOS, and Windows mobile devices so you can access stats and 3 motivational interactive tools, which help to motivate millions to achieve their goals within the community of Fitbit users they choose.
“Fitbit Blaze delivers a combination of innovative features that were carefully selected with intention and purpose, designed to motivate and offer a fitness experience that is more effortless and more useful with advanced guidance and coaching,” said James Park, CEO and cofounder of Fitbit.
The watch is available today for presale (AU $329) and will hit stores in March.