Mum Central is growing fast and we are searching for a passionate and organised Campaign Coordinator to join our superstar team!
Mum Central is one of Australia’s premiere parenting and lifestyle hubs keeping mums in the know across all sorts of categories, including parenting, home, food, travel and news.
With a highly engaged Facebook community of more than 620,000 mums, and hundreds of thousands of mums who visit our website monthly, we’re focused on delivering quality, authentic, timely and relevant content for our audience of 20-50 year old women.
If you love being organised, have a keen eye for detail, thrive being on the go and love working in a lively and fast-paced environment, then you could be our next superstar to join the Mum Central team!
That’s right, we’re looking for an all-round admin superstar to help manage the day-to-day running of our advertising campaigns. Reporting to our National Director of Sales, you’ll work closely to support them in setting up and running the campaigns across our digital network and get to work with some of the best brands on earth (and a pretty cool team too!)
Best of all, it doesn’t matter where you’re based, as long as you have solid internet access you’re good.
This role is a remote one so you work from home! TICK!
Oh, and it’s kid friendly hours too (25-30 hours per week) so you can work around the kids at school! DOUBLE TICK!
This role comes with a warning though (it’s a fun one so keep reading!)
- It’s not for the faint hearted! You’ll need to have impeccable customer service as we believe our customers are king!
- You’ll also need to be really organised, I mean REALLY! Ideally, you know systems are necessary and love to create and follow them. Analytical thinkers will be all over this! It’s up to you to keep the cogs turning while we manage all the elements of advertising campaigns across the Mum Central network.
Because of this, the Campaign Coordinator will be required to manage all client campaigns, from commencement through to completion, including:
- Main client contact for duration of campaign
- Planning and scheduling live dates and sharing creative requirements
- Briefing internal and external teams on campaign activity
- Managing campaign time frames and client expectations
- Monitoring the performance of all campaigns, and optimising where necessary in consultation with broader team on a daily and weekly basis (Google Analytics)
- Maintaining and updating internal campaign management systems
- Scheduling and managing weekly campaign WIP meetings with broader team
- Preparing client campaign reports and case studies to support Sales team
Being a remote role, we embrace the cloud
It’s really important you know your online programs (or are a ninja at learning FAST) because we really would love someone who can hit the ground running and already have experience in the following – be sure to state what you know already in your application to stand out!
- Scheduling Facebook posts
- Creating Solus EDMs with Mailchimp
- Creating forms with Wufoo
- Setting up competitions with Gleam
- Creating and managing surveys with Survey Monkey
- Pulling statistics with Google Analytics
- Managing boards with Trello
- Great design skills and knowledge of Canva and Photoshop is a bonus!
We need you to be a self-starter and once you’ve got your head around things you can work autonomously each day knowing what you need to do to keep the cogs turning.
This is a 12 month contract role as you take over the reins for a maternity leave cover.
If this sounds like you, please complete the form below. Attach your most up-to date CV and tell us why you think you’re the super organised and mega efficient superstar we’re looking for!
If it sounds like someone you know, please share with them. It could be the next step to an amazing career!
We can’t wait to hear from you!