Get those big, bright JoJo bows out … JoJo Siwa (that girl who started the big bow revolution) is heading to Aussie shores just in time for July school holidays.
The energetic 15-year-old media starlet will hit Sydney, Melbourne and the Gold Coast in July 2018 for three interactive performances. And they’re all free! Hooray!
The performer made the grand announcement on her Facebook page earlier this week with this message to her Aussie fans:
“Australia!!!! I’m so excited to finally share the details for my visit in July! Can’t wait to see you all and perform my music for you!”
You can expect fashion parades, product presentations of her latest merchandise and musical performances. Oh, and a massive crowd, most likely! Read on for everything you need to know about the JoJo Siwa Australian tour.
JoJo Down Under
This is the first time JoJo has toured in Australia and, although the trip will be short and sweet, she is planning to hit three major Australian cities.
- Where: Sea World on the Gold Coast, Sea World Drive, Main Beach, Queensland (the performance is included with standard Sea World or Village Road Show Theme Park entry tickets.)
- When: Monday, 2 July 2018 at 10.30am (gates open 8am)
- Where: Eastland, 175 Maroondah Hwy, Ringwood, Victoria
- When: Tuesday, 3 July 2018 at 10.30am
- Where: Westfield Parramatta, 159-175 Church St, Parramatta, New South Wales
- When: Saturday, 7 July 2018 at 10.30am
Wait a minute, JoJo who?
If you’re not sure who JoJo is, let us bring you up to speed. She’s been on a number of shows in the United States including Dance Moms, JoJo Siwa: My World and Lip Sync Battle Shores.
She is also a singer, known for her anti-bullying and body positive songs like “Boomerang” and “High Top Shoes”. However, her biggest claim to fame has to be her range of massive bows which little girls cannot get enough off.
So, will you take your kids to one of the shows?