Don’t have time to watch the latest lengthy update from Scott Morrison on Australia’s coronavirus crisis? No worries – we’ve got a one-minute cheat-sheet to keep you up to date on what all these COVID-19 updates and precautions mean for you and your family.
- At this stage, schools will remain OPEN
- NAPLAN tests, however, are cancelled. Most schools have also cancelled all events, assemblies, etc.
- Families are urged to rethink the need to travel at all.
- Australia is closed to non-Australian citizens and residents.
- Australian citizens and residents returning will need to self-isolate for 14 days.
- No unnecessary travel into remote communities.