Calling all mums with busy toddlers and preschoolers – have we got a cool new product for you to try out!
It’s called Magicube, which are magnetic construction cubes that are sure to bring a box full of fun to your playroom.
Bring on hours of constructive independent play for your tot (and much-deserved peace and quiet for you) with this brilliantly-designed, award-winning, new-to-Australia product.
If you happen to have a little one who loves building things (building blocks, Duplo, K-nex) then these creative kits are sure to go down a treat! Magicube’s new range of innovative products is set to completely revolutionise the junior construction toy world.
We are searching for 10 tiny toy testers to trial and review Magicube. Join us in this trial opportunity by filling out the form below. But, first, let’s take a closer look at Magicube, shall we?
Magicube - Think outside the toy box
Magicube is a construction set that combines the magic of magnets with colourful, connecting cubes. There are several different kits to choose from – insects, vehicles, robots, animals, princesses, castles, fruit, to name a few. All of which can be used together or separately.
How it works
- Each set comes with 4 magnetic cubes and six building cards. The cubes all have different pictures on each side and the building cards instruct kids on how to make different vehicles, fruits, animals, insects, etc.
- The blocks all attach (thanks to the invisible and magic properties of magnetism) to each other on every side, meaning there are heaps of different combinations and shapes for kids to make.
- Kids can follow the instructions to build the various objects or they can simply make their own combinations. Build imaginary animals, create futuristic insects, sculpt 3D towers or let their imaginations lead the way to create something that’s out of this world.
Magicube for every age and stage
There are Magicube kits for kids of all ages and the great thing about these kits is that they will grow with your budding builders, as they continue to hone and develop their motor skills.
Toddlers can have fun simply stacking and connecting the cubes together. The colours are bright and the characters are easily identifiable.
Preschoolers will most likely take their level of play up a notch with the freedom to think and build various objects by following the instructions or improvising. There are kits to stimulate, enchant and allow children to experience the most important subjects of pre-school development – animals, trucks, princesses, robots – you know, all the things our little ones are most obsessed with.
Benefits of constructive play
Allowing kids to learn through constructive play is such an important part of their development, especially during those first five years when our children are constantly learning. Below are just a few of the ways constructive play can benefit children:
- Enhances those fine motor skills – Holding the blocks, grabbing for them and then stacking them are all great for hand-eye coordination.
- Encourages problem-solving – As your kids connect and add blocks, they are not only working on those early maths skills but also letting their little brains discover how to make a whole object by adding a number of different pieces together.
- Pattern, colour, shape recognition – Magicube construction cubes are especially great for this as they feature various colours and common shapes and objects they will come across in everyday life.
- Expands the imagination – Constructive play lets kids explore whatever fantasy they want. They can design and build whatever their imaginations come up with. This is not only exciting for them, but also beneficial for developing their creative personalities.
- Teaches focus and patience and boosts confidence – Sometimes it takes a few goes to get it right. But the smiles on their faces when they get it right or build something cool? Priceless!
Ready, set, build!
When it comes to toys for toddlers and preschoolers, Magicube is in a class of its own. It’s clever, it’s creative, it’s constructive and it’s sure to become a favourite in your household. You can pick each set up online through Amazon Australia for $25 (RRP).
If you do have a preschooler or toddler, then we would love for you to apply to become one of our family reviewers. This is a great opportunity to test out a new product and encourage constructive play in your child.
We’re searching for 10 families with toddlers and/or preschoolers to trial Magicube Construction Cubes.
Each trialler will receive a Magicube bundle valued at $100. These kits are sure to bring hours of independent, creative fun for your little one. The bundle will feature:
- Animal Friends Magicube Construction Cubes set
- Transport Magicube Construction Cubes set (new product, not available in stores just yet)
- Fruits Magicube Construction Cubes set
- Insects Magicube Construction Cubes set (new product, not available in stores just yet).
To be part of the review, simply fill out the form below to apply.
If you’re selected, you’ll receive the products to trial in your home for 14 days. We’ll ask you to take a bunch of great quality photos of your child/children playing with Magicube. Then, simply answer our online survey to share your feedback and send us the pics. It’s that easy! Best of all, you get to keep the Magicube sets as thanks from us!