One of our favourite tattooed daddies (we’ve also got soft spots for Mr Beckham, Ewan McGregor and Michael ‘the boob’ Bublé) is making his glorious return to Australia.
It was first reported that Robbie Williams would only be making one on-stage appearance, headlining the after-race concert at the 2018 Adelaide 500 on 4 March, 2018.
But now the father-of-two has decided to spent a little more time down under, announcing SIX shows over the two- week tour.
Let Robbie Entertain You
The UK superstar will perform throughout the country in February and March, with headline arena shows locked in for Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney and Perth.
- Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Boondall on Tuesday, 20 February 2018
- Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne on Saturday 24 February 2018
- Qudos Bank Arena, Sydney Olympic Park on Wednesday 28 February 2018
- Mt Duneed Estate, Drysdale on Saturday 3 March 2018 (A DAY ON THE GREEN FEAT.Robbie Williams)
- Clipsal 500 Adelaide, Adelaide on Sunday 4 March 2018
- Perth Arena, Perth on Wednesday 7 March 2018
No word on whether those plans have ever come into fruition, but regardless of whether he’s a secret resident or not, RAD-elaide will welcome him and his gorgeous family with open arms.