Imagine surprising the family this December with a magical trip to Santa’s Wonderland?
Santa’s Wonderland presents a world of wonder for the young and the young at heart. It showcases all the love of Christmas through beautifully themed areas – Ice Wonderland, Traditional Christmas and Candy Land.
Watch in awe as your children listen in wonder to Santa’s reindeer landing on the roof. See their eyes light up when they hear the familiar jolly “Ho Ho Ho” and snowflakes begin to fall. This is the magic of Christmas and just wait until the kids realise that Santa really has come to town! It’s a camera-ready moment.
Read on for all the amazing details and the inside scoop into this year’s much-anticipated event!
Santa’s Wonderland will transform the Adelaide Showground
For three magical weeks, 6th December 2019 to 24th December 2019, the Adelaide Showground will become Santa’s Wonderland. Where the kids can go on unlimited rides…for real! Ride reindeer, bounce on the inflatables in Candy Land, take the Santa Fe Train, ice skate with penguins, toboggan down snowy hills, meet Santa and take in a festive Christmas show. Oh my, there’s so much fun and excitement to be had!
Roaming throughout Santa’s Wonderland you’re sure to find fairies, princesses, Santa’s elves, Mrs Christmas, Frosty the Snowman, Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer, Christmas Penguins and even teddy bears. With eight-meter giant Christmas trees, the Snow Queen’s sleigh, Santa’s sleigh and everybody’s favourite, the Ride on Reindeers, there are wonderful photo opportunities every step of the way. These are special memories that will last a lifetime.
Unlimited FUN for everyone!
Santa’s Wonderland is so easy to enjoy. Each 3-hour session includes unlimited free rides and caters for all ages.
- Watch their eyes light up as the kiddies ride on the Convoy Trucks, the Super Motorbikes and the Santa Fe Train.
- Join them on the family fun rides including the Dragon Wagon Coaster, the Super Planes and the Elephant Train Ride.
- Take them to the North Pole (and back) with the popular Ride on Reindeers.
- Give the older kids a thrill with the Dodgem Cars, new this year.
- Let the kids bounce around in the Christmas Inflatable Jumping Castle Zone and Candy Land Bouncy Castles.
- Watch them get creative in the Ice Wonderland Ball Crawl
- Have a hoot tobogganing before heading over to the indoor ice rink. With skates and helpers on the ice, everyone will want to give it a go.
- And don’t forget to stop for a giggle at Santa’s Wonderland Stage shows. This interactive theatre experience features all your kids’ favourite Christmas characters, carols, dancing, silliness and, of course, a chance for the kids to get involved in the show! Cameras at the ready!
The Christmas activity trail
A festive-themed treasure hunt has a fun activity at every station, cute Christmas craft, selfie opportunities, take-home treats and even magic reindeer food. How cool is that? The kids can:
- Write a letter to Santa
- Colour in a Christmas picture
- Create a Christmas bauble
- Snap a selfie with Christmas characters including Relf the Elf!
- Visit the stables and take home some Magic Reindeer Food
- Enjoy Christmas stories with Mrs Christmas and get a free Christmas card and more!
Photos with Santa
There’s nothing more exciting for kids (and parents) than meeting the man himself – Santa, of course! The children can tell Santa what they wish for this Christmas and this gives parents the perfect chance to get their Chrissy shopping done early. Bonus!
Santa’s Wonderland is the ideal opportunity to get AMAZING Santa photos. There are lots of different photos packs to choose from. You can even turn your Santa photos into gift tags, a calendar, bookmarks or Christmas cards to send to friends and family!
Santa’s Wonderland tickets: Buy in July and save a massive 37% off the gate price
Get your early bird tickets and secure your spot! Tickets go on sale July 1st and fill up fast so don’t miss out on this iconic Christmas event. Early bird tickets start at just $27.90 and include three hours of unlimited fun (all the above activities).
Early Bird Ticket special: $27.90 per person for 4 or more people or $32.90 per person for one to three people. Regular Door Prices: $45.00 at the door per person. Children under two are free.