- Work from home role – school-friendly hours
- Permanent Part-Time Monday to Friday (30 hours/week)
- Fast-paced role for an analytical thinker!
Mum Central are searching for a passionate and organised Digital Campaign Manager to join our superstar team! Could that be you?
As one of Australia’s premier parenting and lifestyle hubs, we love keeping mums in the loop across parenting, home, food, travel, news and more!
With a highly engaged network of over 840,000 mums including a cranking Facebook community 760,000 and hundreds of thousands of mums who visit our website monthly, We are truly focused on delivering quality, authentic, timely and relevant content for our audience of 20-50-year-old women.
What you need to know about the role
If you love being organised, have a keen eye for detail, thrive being on the go and love working in a lively and fast-paced environment, then you could be the next superstar to join our Mum Central team!
That’s right, we’re looking for an all-round admin superstar to help manage the day-to-day running of our advertising campaigns as our current Campaign Manager is going on maternity leave.
This permanent part-time role will see you reporting to our National Director of Sales, you’ll work closely to support them in setting up and running the campaigns across our digital network. You’ll also get to work with some of the best brands on earth (and a pretty cool team too!)
Best of all, it doesn’t matter where you’re based in Australia. As long as you have solid internet access you’re set as this is a remote role so you get to work from home!
The role offers kid-friendly hours too (Monday to Friday – 6 hours per day, 30 hours per week) so you can work around the kids at school too!
Analytical thinkers, this one’s for you!
This role comes with a warning though (and it’s a fun one so keep reading!)
It’s not for the faint-hearted! You’ll need to have impeccable customer service – our customers are king! You’ll be great at relationship building (and not afraid to pick up the phone to get the answers you need) and did we mention really organised?
Ideally, you understand the importance of creating and following systems. Analytical thinkers will be all over this! Your role will be critical in keeping the cogs turning while we manage all the elements of advertising campaigns across the Mum Central network.
Because of this, the Digital Campaign Manager will be required to support the sales team and project-manage every client campaign from start to finish. You must have great project management skills to be able to keep your finger on the pulse for every campaign big and small (and know where every client is up to in their campaign run with Mum Central).
Variety is the spice of life
Want a snapshot of the role? Here’s a variety of the tasks included Tasks include (but not limited to):
- Main contact for each client from sign-off to end-of-campaign reporting
- Plan & schedule live dates, share creative requirements with the client
- Brief internal and external teams on campaign activities
- Campaign management – timeframes, deadlines and client expectations
- Monitoring the performance of all campaigns, and optimising where necessary in consultation with the broader team on a daily and weekly basis (via Google Analytics and Facebook Insights)
- Maintaining and updating internal campaign management systems. Bonus if you can optimise the system to improve efficiency.
- Scheduling and managing weekly campaign WIP meetings via Zoom with the broader team
- Prepare external documents for client’s campaigns from beginning to end (timeline, briefing documents to post-campaign reports)
- Provide post-campaign reports and case studies to support the Sales team with insights, learnings and recommendations (if and when relevant).
- Manage external parties for:
- Competitions – manage entries, winners, dispatch of prizing
- Reader Trial & Sampling Projects – recruiting, dispatch of products, manage participation, providing instructions and following up and assess their review submissions and commitments to the sampling program
Being a remote role, we embrace the cloud working style which works a whole lot easier for everyone!
What’s your experience?
It’s really important you know your online programs (or are a ninja at learning FAST) because we really would love someone who can hit the ground running and already have experience in the following – be sure to state what you know already in your application to stand out!
- Facebook Creator Studio – pulling statistics to monitor campaign performance and reporting. Schedule or edit the odd draft post if required.
- Mailchimp – pulling statistics to monitor campaign performance and reporting. Creating solus EDMs is desirable (including uploading HTML files too).
- Survey Monkey – creating and managing surveys
- Google Analytics – pulling statistics to monitor campaign performance and reporting
- Trello – excellent knowledge of the program to manage board and cards as this is our main PM platform
- Wufoo / Google Forms – creating forms and managing data
- Gleam – setting up competitions
- Slack – general know-how and must have a knack of keeping up with multiple channels
We need you to be a self-starter and be able to work autonomously each day knowing what you need to do to keep the cogs turning.
If this sounds like you, please complete the form below. Attach your most up-to-date CV and tell us why you think you’re the super organised and mega efficient superstar we’re looking for!
If it sounds like someone you know, please share with them. It could be the next step to an amazing career!
We can’t wait to hear from you!