Holy Holiday Parks, Batman!
These might be the most stunning holiday parks we’ve ever come across. And they are all only a hop, skip and jump – or quick flight away from your backyard.
Seriously, pack your bags, now. And bring the dog.
Welcome to Reflections
Australia really is the best place to call home. But it’s also the best place to escape for a holiday (and bonus, you don’t need to dig out the passports).
If you ever needed proof of this, then we’ve found it in Reflections Holiday Parks, formally known as North Coast, South Coast and Inland Waters Holiday Parks. The collection of 37 parks are scattered across New South Wales in absolutely iconic locations. We’re talking secluded beaches, protected forests, national parks, all on Crown Land.
The parks are designed for families. Most are pet-friendly and all have a number of accommodation options, from cabins to campsites, from caravans to glamping choices.
Location, location, location
These locations are almost too amazing to be true. But they do exist. And now you have a chance to see them for yourself with your family thanks to our mates over at Reflections Holiday Parks.
Pick your favourite spot on the map, then simply scroll down for your chance to win a $750 gift voucher to spend at one of these iconic parks.
Peaceful, picturesque and pet-friendly
What makes Reflections Holiday Parks soar above other caravan parks in Australia is that they are dedicated to all things outdoors. You know, those things that you don’t usually get to do on a weekly basis with the kids, Those things that have been on your family bucket list for years, that you remember doing as a child, before iPhones and YouTube took over.
At Reflections Holiday Parks, you can bring back a bit of your childhood with your own kids. And your dog. Because dogs deserve a bit of an escape too.
- Escape technology – Give your eyes a rest and give the kids a break from their screen-time obsession.
- Find that ‘wow’ factor – We often take our lifestyle for granted, but, these off-the-map locations put everything in perspective. We really do live in a beautiful part of the world. And how lucky to have these parks so close (Bermagui, Jimmys Beach, Seal Rocks and Brunswick Heads, to name a few of the stunning locations).
- Reconnect – With your kids, your partner, yourself, your pet.
- Try something new – We’re talking kayaking in lagoons, surfing at secluded beaches, hiking into (barely) touched bush, building epic castles in the sand, fishing off the rocks, spotting whales in the water…
- Refresh – Or simply sit back and enjoy some peaceful family time, without the washing machine beeping at you.
- Give back – Sleep well at night knowing that you are actually giving back to nature by enjoying it. Reflections Holiday Parks are dedicated to investing back into the parks, public recreation reserves and facilities on Crown land that so many communities enjoy.
If this is what it means to “get back to nature,” then count me in.
Step away from the hotels… and into the great outdoors
We all need a break every now and then. The next time you want to escape your every day, get off the beaten track and into the great outdoors with the kids. Get closer to nature, discover just how amazing Australia really is and spend some much needed time outside the regular routine.
It may just be the best thing you and the kiddies do all year.
Thanks to the team at Reflections Holiday Parks, two lucky Mum Central families will each win a gift voucher valued at $750 each, to be used at any of their parks, any time of the year!
To enter, simply fill out the form below.