Hail Queen Elsa … and Olaf (and even sneaky Vienetta!). We asked our Mum Central readers to show us their Frozen themed birthday cakes and you all certainly delivered!
In fact, there’s SO many to choose from we needed to create two articles – so keep an eye out for the Frozen Birthday Party Cake sequel!
Disney Frozen cakes aplenty!
You guys NAILED the Frozen theme birthday cakes, they’re all fit for Frozen royalty!
1. Snowballs and snowflakes
2. The whole gang, including Hans!
3. Blue and white chocolate ice shards – genius!
4. Printed cake topper, the ultimate time-saver
5. Snowflake sprinkle details, so cool!
Double the cake - two-tiers!
Taking cakes to a whole new level, literally, you KNOW things are getting serious when you start stacking these babies up!
6. It’s ok to leave it to the pro bakers!
7. A cake fit for a Queen!
8. A fondant covered masterpiece
9. Marshmallow snowballs – I’m here for it!
10. Magical transparent ice shards!
The Dolly Varden tin makes a comeback
The Dolly Varden cake tin is dusted off and bought from the back of the dark cupboard – Queen Elsa cakes coming in thick and fast!
11. That pressed petal skirt is AMAZING!
12. Blue ombre Elsa dress
13. A fondant and buttercream swirl DREAM
14. A perfect colour match, wardrobe joy!
15. The best edible skirt I ever did see
16. Blue tongues imminent, stunning!
17. A buttercream dream boat
Our favourite snowman, Olaf!
Sing with me: do you wanna build a snowwwwmannnnnnn? Yes, and then eat him. Delicious!
18. Oh Olaf, you’re so sweet!
19. The easy to transport Olaf cake
20. Olaf, still building snowmen!
Hybrid, fancy pants Frozen cakes
It’s not unusual for children to want to roll ALL of their favourite things into one cake and these mums delivered on the baking brief!
21. A frozen cake stack
22. A springtime nod to Frozen birthday cakes
23. Literally a frozen Frozen cake – an ice cream cake!
24. A Cocomelon and Frozen hybrid cake!
25. Frozen cupcakes for days!
There you have it, Frozen theme birthday cakes are served! Stand by for Frozen II coming soon for even MORE brilliant cakes.