Biscoff lovers take note! Just three ingredients is all you need to recreate these delicious Biscoff balls. Even better, you could be popping them in your mouth in under 40 minutes from start to finish – just so you know.
Best kept in the fridge to maintain their solid, round shape, I recommend keeping these Biscoff balls in the vegetable crisper behind a packet of spinach leaves – no one else will ever look there for a stash of Biscoff goodness! 😂
3-Ingredient Boscoff Balls Recipe
Makes: 25 Biscoff Balls
- 300g Lotus Biscoff biscuits
- 170g Cream Cheese
- 80g Cadbury White Chocolate Melts
1. Let the cream cheese sit out for 30 minutes to soften a little and become closer to room temperature.
2. Using a food processor, blitz the biscuits until they resemble coarse bread crumbs. If you don’t have a food processor, you can put the biscuits in a strong zip-lock bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
3. Add the cream cheese and blitz together until well combined.
4. Line a tray with baking paper. Using a tablespoon or small cookie scoop, scoop and roll into balls. Place them on the tray and put them in the fridge to set for at least half an hour.
5. Using a microwave, melt the white chocolate in a glass bowl heating on high for 30 seconds. Stir with a metal spoon and repeat until most of the chocolate is melted and smooth. Keep stirring until completely smooth.
6. Spoon the melted chocolate into a small zip-lock bag. Snip a tiny corner off and squeeze the chocolate through to pipe a chocolate drizzle over the Biscoff balls.
7. Once the chocolate drizzle has set, they’re ready to devour. Biscoff balls of YUM!
What do you think? Are you #teambiscoff?