Nappy pants and toddlers go together like jam and cream. So when BabyLove told us about the changes they’d made to their popular Nappy Pants, we invited a bunch of Mum Central readers and their busy-bee toddlers to put them to the test.
And after more than two weeks of rigorous testing, our tribe of toddler-totting mums has spoken!
Nappy pants trump regular nappies when there’s a toddler in the house. And when it comes to cost, convenience, quality and absorbency, BabyLove Nappy Pants are a winner.
Come find out exactly what our Mum Central mums thought in our BabyLove Nappy Pants review.
Did our mums like the all new and improved nappy pants? Did they what! In fact, ALL of our mums tell us they’d recommend BabyLove Nappy Pants!
That’s right – 100% of our mums would recommend BabyLove Nappy Pants to others. That’s a whole lotta BabyLove love!
If you’re a parent looking for the right nappy pants for your tot, these odds are certainly in your favour.
BabyLove Nappy Pants
- Soft and Stretchy
- Easy to Pull On and Off
- Great for Potty Training
15/15 mums would recommend them
Extremely pleased with BabyLove Nappy Pants. Affordable, absorbent, comfortable, easy to use. What more could you ask for!? We are happy to make the switch to BabyLove for both our 6-month-old son, and also our 2-year-old son. I would recommend them to anyone.“ – Emma
15/15 mums agree that their kiddies LOVED wearing them
These were a game changer for us, making nappy change time simpler and less stressful. Josie loved wearing the Nappy Pants and I loved that I could just pull them up while she was running off to her next adventure.” – Sara, Kid Magazine
14/15 mums would purchase BabyLove Nappy Pants again
I loved the BabyLove Nappy Pants. They honestly exceeded expectations. Easy to use, cute designs, great absorbency and even contained a poonami! “– Danielle
What makes BabyLove Nappy Pants different?
There are heaps of different nappy pant brands on the market and every mum will have her favourite, probably for a different reason. So what made these nappy pants stand out?
Is it the easy-to-tear flaps on the side, the DriWave technology, the 360-degree-soft and stretchy waistband, the 12-hour protection?
BabyLove Nappy Pants were a refreshing change to our nappy use. The quick and easy pull on style made nappy changes much quicker. We never once had a leak and bub was comfortable.” – Mary
Here are the top reasons to love BabyLove, according to our reviewers:
- Quick and easy “They are so quick and easy to use, which makes changing a toddler much easier than fiddling with tabs.” – Cass, Live It Do It
- Soft, stretchy and comfortable “By far the comfiest fit for wriggling, busy toddlers.” – Amanda
- Perfect for potty training “[They are] great confidence builders for those munchkins who desperately want to be like their older siblings.” – Kate
- Convenient and practical “[They] made change time so much easier.” – Sara, Kid Magazine
- Affordable “Equally as good as the expensive brands on the market, without the high price tag.” – Rhianna
- Absorbent “When she did have accidents they were super absorbent and never leaked overnight.” – Lisa
- Fun for active tots “I love the fun designs! It’s east to tell the front from the back and the pictures appeal to boys and girls.” – Lauren
WHOA NAPPY PANTS!
Check out what our reviewers had to say about BabyLove Nappy Pants (they certainly didn’t hold back!). And how to secure your own FREE SAMPLE while you’re at it. http://bit.ly/2L3UtEG
Posted by Mum Central on Monday, May 28, 2018
Loved by mums … and bubs!
Sure, your toddler may not be able to share a personal view on what exactly they enjoy about BabyLove Nappy Pants on their tooshie, but mums agree their little ones seem just as chuffed with the choice as they were!
- “[My] 23-month old loves wearing them and feels very special as they are like undies.” – Emma
- “I caught her a few times trying to put a nappy on herself. It was very cute and she clearly enjoyed wearing them! I think she liked that they were like undies like her big sister wears.” – Sara
- “My son loved the feeling of being a big boy with big boy panties which certainly made change time a whole lot easier for mummy and daddy.” – Charley
- “My daughter loved wearing these nappy pants – Lisa
- “He seemed very comfortable and happily stepped into them like underwear rather than a wriggling, rolling regular nappy change.” – Jenna
“BabyLove Nappy Pants make change time so simple, even with a baby that moves around everywhere! On and off in less than 30 seconds!” – Casey
Try them for yourself. Get a free sample.
Our kiddies spend most of their time in nappies, especially when under the age of two. We’re talking 24/7, give or take a few nappy-free minutes each day. It’s no wonder we mums want to ensure we are putting the very best nappies on our little ones’ bottoms.
Review BabyLove Nappy Pants for yourself. Simply click below to have your free sample delivered to your door.