Ahhh Celeste Barber, she’s our Aussie Queen of Comedy and she’s coming to a town near you next year!
Having spent most of the last year stuck at home thanks to COVID lockdowns, she’s itching to get back out where she belongs. Her national tour will land in all major cities, including Adelaide, Perth, Melbourne, Hobart, Brisbane, Canberra and Sydney. Regional centres such as Woollongong, Geelong, Newcastle and Tweed Heads haven’t been forgotten either.
“I’ve been stuck inside staring at a wall for the best part of two years, so trust me when I say I’m ready to pack a suitcase, reacquaint myself with what the inside of a plane looks like and get back on stage,” Barber said in a statement.
Sitting at a staggering 8.4 million Instagram followers, Barber’s social media following has ballooned in recent years. You might remember her very gamely taking on celebrity models, and stereotypical fashion shoots. She’s as real as it gets and that’s why Australia adores her!
‘Fine, Thanks’ will
touch on interrogate the real issues” such as why hot girls can’t dance, celebrity sex toys and the highs and lows of her experience being invited to Coachella the same year it was cancelled.
Barber will hold a special pre-sale via her Instagram Wednesday, 20th October at 1pm local time in each city. Tickets go on sale Monday, 25th October at 12 noon local time. Visit celestebarber.com for all ticketing info.
CELESTE BARBER TOUR DATES: FINE, THANKS 2022
- Thursday 12 May – Civic Theatre, Newcastle
- Friday 13 May – Anita’s Theatre, Wollongong
- Saturday 14 May – The Showroom at Twin Towns, Tweed Heads
- Sunday 15 May – Llewellyn Hall, Canberra
- Tuesday 24 May – Riverside Theatre, Perth
- Wednesday 25 May – Adelaide Entertainment Centre Theatre
- Friday 27 May – Costa Hall, Geelong
- Saturday 28 May – Hamer Hall, Arts Centre Melbourne
- Sunday 29 May – MyState Bank Arena, Hobart
- Wednesday 1 June – Concert Hall QPAC, Brisbane
- Thursday 2 June – State Theatre, Sydney